Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Nintendo of Japan released a Monster Hunter 4 Nintendo Direct video today :

Guess what? There are Mario and Luigi costumes in the game, :eek:

mh4 costumes.png

Reactions: CrazyElf, xmenpkmntrainer, 3dsatackman and 3 others
Well, if you are excited about Mario and Luigi costumes in MH 4 then, here I bring you xD Link costume for the game! :D Nobody wants to watch that long Direct unless it's Pokemon xD

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer and Kaynil
I found this really funny :D

But I loved the Zelda Costume!

Now all they need to do is add Bowser as a monster :p

Reactions: Marc

Yeah. Also, Capcom take this "Mario's Cat Suit" for the upcoming Wii U game very serious. :D

The Mario and Luigi trailer was the weirdest thing I saw in ages. Lol! But still epic! Can't wait for this game, and can't wait to play as Link as well.

Well, if you are excited about Mario and Luigi costumes in MH 4 then, here I bring you xD Link costume for the game! :D
Now I'm excited. I prefer the Zelda footage TBH.

Now I'm excited. I prefer the Zelda footage TBH.
Haha! Me too. because the Zelda (Link) costume seems just about right for this game. Can't wait for another MH4 contest. :sneaky:

Haha! Me too. because the Zelda (Link) costume seems just about right for this game. Can't wait for another MH4 contest. :sneaky:

Well, that Link costume is a lot better than the Mario Suits... a lot!

Is the mastersword an actual weapon in game?

Reactions: jandkas
I think mario and luigi costumes is for your cha cha and kayamba( they dont exist in this game, but i me an some npc who has the same status). Looks like you has two cat in this game.

that is interesting. lol they are putting there mascots in everything. next pokemon game there may be mario stuff :p

Well, if you are excited about Mario and Luigi costumes in MH 4 then, here I bring you xD Link costume for the game! :D Nobody wants to watch that long Direct unless it's Pokemon xD
That's amazing, it looks like a totally new Zelda adventure in the footage. :love:

This game, looks like a must get already, and it's great to see some sort of Nintendo character (costume) cameo.

No ones going to use Mario and Luigi costumes in the game LOL

I mean come on, the defense and attributes on it are probably horrible. Unless it's like a skin you put on your armor, which would be a totally different thing.

No ones going to use Mario and Luigi costumes in the game LOL

I mean come on, the defense and attributes on it are probably horrible. Unless it's like a skin you put on your armor, which would be a totally different thing.
Maybe, these costumes make you faster like Mario and jump higher like Luigi. Maybe, you can also shoot fireballs with these costumes on! That'd be cool.

That would be awesome! They should also make a weapon that can shoot out fire and maybe some small Easter eggs to make things a little more funny and interesting.l

That would be awesome! They should also make a weapon that can shoot out fire and maybe some small Easter eggs to make things a little more funny and interesting.l
Mushroom items could work easily as special items LOL, you could throw mushrooms at monsters to shrink them or eat one yourself to become big temporarily.

Reactions: xmenpkmntrainer
I like that Capcom made these little outfits to represent some well-known Nintendo characters. The second trailer makes Link look like a blood thirsty monster slayer though (which is in no way a bad thing). That makes me wonder how a Legend of Zelda X Monster Hunter crossover would turn out. Giant monsters roaming Hyrule which Link has to defeat in order to protect the innocent citizens of the land. I guess Hyrule Warriors has got that somewhat covered though.

Back