Mario & Luigi Costumes in Monster Hunter 4

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Its kinda bittersweet that they are bringing feline companions back. Cha-Cha and Kayamba were pretty funny, but Felynes started the whole comrade thing, and they have more features. Anyways... I wonder how useless these suits will be, though :/

Reminds me about the fact that MHP 3rd had a Snake (Metal Gear Solid) costume that you could get through free DLC quests.
Prepare your bodies everyone, as generally these costumes/armors are overpowered (Yes, they can easily beat some of end-game armors).

I have yet to use any of these custom armors although they're really just for the fun of it. In terms of viability in-game, it's a mixed bag. They're usually average or mediocre although since I haven't used them yet, I really can't judge. I believe that new Link armor is high rank stuff (although in MH4 I think high-rank is the highest ie. no G-Rank) and I hope some of the newer ones will be G-Rank too.

I have yet to use any of these custom armors although they're really just for the fun of it. In terms of viability in-game, it's a mixed bag. They're usually average or mediocre although since I haven't used them yet, I really can't judge. I believe that new Link armor is high rank stuff (although in MH4 I think high-rank is the highest ie. no G-Rank) and I hope some of the newer ones will be G-Rank too.

You're mistaken, sir. These are the meaning of ultimate destruction if you get them... (Wait, how can I say that ? I haven't got the game... Too much MHP 3rd. Nah, I have to stop and wait for MH4U...)

You're mistaken, sir. These are the meaning of ultimate destruction if you get them... (Wait, how can I say that ? I haven't got the game... Too much MHP 3rd. Nah, I have to stop and wait for MH4U...)

If I'm not mistaken, I don't think MH3U has any Nintendo themed DLC armors as far as I can tell (haven't played much DLC yet). I've got all of them downloaded and I'm not sure which ones I should start with (or which ones give new, exclusive items). I'm still finishing up the last Guild quests (or so I think) and I think I am close to the final showdown with the dragon of the deserted sea...

If I'm not mistaken, I don't think MH3U has any Nintendo themed DLC armors as far as I can tell (haven't played much DLC yet). I've got all of them downloaded and I'm not sure which ones I should start with (or which ones give new, exclusive items). I'm still finishing up the last Guild quests (or so I think) and I think I am close to the final showdown with the dragon of the deserted sea...

I don't know for MH3U, I don't have it. But I tell by experience of the equivalent of the game on PSP (Portable 3, who introduced many monsters later found in MH3U). But yes, in any case, most of the DLC quests are hard, but worth it (nice loots).

I don't know for MH3U, I don't have it. But I tell by experience of the equivalent of the game on PSP (Portable 3, who introduced many monsters later found in MH3U). But yes, in any case, most of the DLC quests are hard, but worth it (nice loots).

Yeah, a lot of the DLC quests are good for picking up some of those rare materials. I won't spoil anything for you, but there's one DLC monster that is a "special" version of the real one. Let's just say it won't take you that long.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Looks like only Link will be coming to the west... -_-

Looks like only Link will be coming to the west... -_-
Don't worry. Never worry about the DLCs. We won't only get the Link costume as a DLC... There will probably be more DLC armors/stuff. I bet that the link costume will already be overpowered as is anyway :D.

Back