Mario Party Games

• Thread starter xXMrSummersXx
  • Start date
xXMrSummersXx

xXMrSummersXx

The Grass-type Starter King
Towns Folk
I've played many Mario Party Games, from different systems and so far I've liked them all. The boards are all fun, when playing with Friends & Family they can be funny as you do things to mess them up. There should be more Boards to play on also. The Minigames is where all the action really happens as everyone is trying to win for themselves, unless its a team minigame. The Characters are mostly the usual chosen ones, but there could be a little more to choose from. But, other than that I like the Mario Party Games.
I may have a few favorite minigames:

Party 4: Avalanche!, Booksquirm, Stamp Out!, Three Throw, Candlelight Flight, Hide and Go BOOM!, Hop or Pop, Money Belts, Revers-a-Bomb, Bowsers Bigger Blast, Paths of Peril, Trace Race, Panels of Doom, & Panel Panic.

Party 6: What Goes Up..., Granite Getaway, Draft Rafts, Memory Lane, Note to Self, Same is Lame, Lift Leapers, Snow Brawl, Ball Dozers, Crate and Peril, Ray of Fright, Pixel Perfect, Cashapult, Jump the Gun, Burnstile, Wrasslin' Rapids, Control Schtick, Full Tilt, Pitifall, T Minus Five, Pit Boss, Dizzy Rotisserie, & Dark 'n' Crispy.

Party 7: Bubble Brawl, Track & Yield, Free Run, Cointagious, Ghost in the Hall, Take Me Ohm, Mathemortician, Spinner Cell, Flashfright, Pogo-a-Go-Go, Number Crunchers, Tile and Error, The Final Countdown, Warp Pipe Dreams, Spin Doctor, Bridge Work, Rope a Dope, Unhappy Trails, Magmagical Journey, Funder Wall, & Funstacle Course.

DS: Study Fall, Cherry-Go-Round, Camera Shy, Trace Cadets, Soccer Survival, Get the Lead Out, Trash Landing, Cheep Cheep Chance, Crater Crawl, Boogie Beam, Parachutin' Gallery, Dust Buddies, Cyber Scamper, Shuffleboard Showdown, Peek-a-Boo, Flash and Dash, Double Vision, Memory Mash, Shorty Scorers, Star Catchers & Chips and Dips.

Wii: Speedy Graffiti, Swing Kings, Mario Matrix, Sick and Twisted, Chump Rope, Picture Perfect, Sugar Rush, King of the Thrill, Specter Inspecter, You're the Bob-omb, Cardiators, Rotation Station, Cut from the Team, and Glacial Meltdown.

I have not played any of the others ones. And No I did not remember all the Minigame names I got most from ( http://www.mariowiki.com/List_of_minigames_in_Mario_Party_8 < There). But those are the ones I liked playing the most even though some were luck based.

But, what about you all? What's your experience in Mario Party games?

To this day I still enjoy playing Mario Party 6 and 7 with my friends when they come over. Mario Party 8 was alright.
The "car" mechanic in 9 would have been cool if it wasn't on every single board. It took out a lot of strategy and replaced it with luck, which really doesn't appeal to me.

I really like playing the Mario Party games. I've played Mario Party 6 and 7 with some friends, that's all I remember.

I really like playing almost all of the Mario Party games especially the newer ones as they have new boards and alot of minigames to play , I only play it with my friends :)

I've played a couple Mario Party games and they're pretty fun. But lol I sometimes hear how the Mario Party games can be famous for causing friendships to fail and all that

My god, I have so many old memories from Mario Party 5 i think it was. There was a leaf level where you bounced up on a giant beanstalk til you like reached the moon. There was another one where you had to throw the bomb at eachother until it exploded, there was one where you smashed bricks and you wanted to be the first one out the giant green tube, Memories, memories, memories :)))

Reactions: ShinyLatios
My god, I have so many old memories from Mario Party 5 i think it was. There was a leaf level where you bounced up on a giant beanstalk til you like reached the moon. There was another one where you had to throw the bomb at eachother until it exploded, there was one where you smashed bricks and you wanted to be the first one out the giant green tube, Memories, memories, memories :)))
yeah, the great thing about Mario Party is that they've made so many sequels for the game that a bunch of us all have childhood memories of the earlier games in the series haha

Haha, yeah. Are there any new ones? The newest one kinda stinks though. The one where like theres that Bazaar. Thats the only thing I remember about it. It was kind of boring though. I like the old ones that were actually fun. They should make them like the old ones. I would actually buy it :) or maybe just torrent it from Pirate Bay lmao

Haha, yeah. Are there any new ones? The newest one kinda stinks though. The one where like theres that Bazaar. Thats the only thing I remember about it. It was kind of boring though. I like the old ones that were actually fun. They should make them like the old ones. I would actually buy it :) or maybe just torrent it from Pirate Bay lmao
Yeah, there have been new ones. I don't think they've made a Wii U one yet (but when they do, we can definitely count on it being epic :p)

Yeah, there have been new ones. I don't think they've made a Wii U one yet (but when they do, we can definitely count on it being epic :p)
The Wii U is like the dumbest console ever! At least in my opinion. there are like no good games for it and it just seems kind of childish and dumb. They should make one for the new Xbox hahaha. That would be a really big hit! For sure

The Wii U is like the dumbest console ever! At least in my opinion. there are like no good games for it and it just seems kind of childish and dumb. They should make one for the new Xbox hahaha. That would be a really big hit! For sure
They'd NEVER make one for the new XBox. This is a Nintendo-exclusive game for sure. Also, it's not really childish and dumb and they are releasing legit games for it now

:eek:, I feel so sad when hearing someone say that bout the Wii U, and there is a lot of good games that are highly anticipated said to be released next year, I doubt that Nintendo would give Xbox rights to make a Mario game though, that will never happen.

Reactions: Moon Rain and ShinyLatios
:eek:, I feel so sad when hearing someone say that bout the Wii U, and there is a lot of good games that are highly anticipated said to be released next year, I doubt that Nintendo would give Xbox rights to make a Mario game though, that will never happen.
Not to mention that such a game on an XBox console would be reaaallly out of place. Sometimes I just hate it when people randomly suggest that such a thing could work

I've played some mario party games their really fun. I've played mario party 1 for n64 and Mario party for nintendo ds. I always like playing mario party alot with my close friends. I like the party boards, the mini games, and other stuff it had.

I have played Mario party games before but only for ds,it was fun yeah but I got tired of it and wanted to play the 3ds ones and also other Mario games like Mario kart,super Mario 3d land and others.

I love the Mario Party franchise. It gives me something other to do other than breeding for shinies in Pokemon X. I do not like the new one for the 3DS, Mario Party, Island tour, although. I mostly play Mario Party 64, except for the fact that my Nintendo 63 just completely died. I do not like Mario Party Island Tour, because there needs to be ONE way to move spaces, and that is by dice. Gotta love the dice, they get you where you need to go with luck, not skill. Also, the Parties in Mario Party Island Tour should in my opinion be much longer. Spending Five Minutes on a Party just does not seem right.

I love Mario Party games. I think 3 is my favorite. I gotta say though, Mario Party Island Tour is a big waste of money. S much luck, and no skill needed to play this game. Even winning most mini games dosen't help you at all.

Mario Party Advance was the best for Single Player, and the Worst for Multiplayer.

I actually enjoy Mario Part 4, being one of the only ones I've played, Mario Party 8, Mario Part 2, and DS.

I remember playing 8, on the Wii. The mini-games were very fun and engaging. I got very competitive against others, though. I can't help it, haha! xD

uhm, I think it's the only one I've played, personally. :p

Reactions: .:*Alex*:.
Back