Mario Party Games

• Thread starter xXMrSummersXx
  • Start date
mario party is fun for a bit but i always end up selling it back in a month

I like the Mario Party games since they are great for their minigames, some favorites coming from Mario Party DS. I really don't pay that much attention to the story. Some of the boards are great, such as Bowser's Pinball Machine on Mario Party DS and that Space Station board from Mario Party 8.

To me, nothing beats Mario Party DS: with it's creative and unique uses of the touchscreen, interesting boards, multi-play with only one copy of the game and far more.

Ahhhhhh..... Wish I actually bought that game...

i played mario party 1 mario party 2 mario party ds and mario party 8 on wii of all the mario partys i played 2 is the best

i love mario party 1 and 2 9 and 10 are really meh and i bought them i think the franchise was good until mario party 8 so if you want real fun buy from 1 to 8 if you have gamecube or N64 because 3 4 5 6 and 7 are also really good as well as DS which is my second favourite and the GBA one is kinda ok lol the 3ds one is in the levels of 9 and 10 for my oppinion

i love mario party 1 and 2 9 and 10 are really meh and i bought them i think the franchise was good until mario party 8 so if you want real fun buy from 1 to 8 if you have gamecube or N64 because 3 4 5 6 and 7 are also really good as well as DS which is my second favourite and the GBA one is kinda ok lol the 3ds one is in the levels of 9 and 10 for my oppinion
I've played the GBA on a emulator a few months ago. It just doesn't seem as good as the first time I played it when I was young. Although I do remember having one for the Gamecube which was fun. And I have played Mario Party DS with some friends back in middle school.

I played mario party 3... that's it, i wanted mario party 9, and was gonna get it, until i saw everyone in the same cart. after that i sort of gave up.
but i might still get island tour, can anyone tell me if that's any good.
What i liked about party 3 is the countless amount of minigames. I also liked the competition between 2 people (sadly only 2) annd that i always won the mini game and coin star :p
Can anyone tell me if mario party island tour is four player
and also does it require another disc or can it be played by download?

Out of all of the Mario Party games I played, I say that Mario Party 10 is my favorite Mario Party game ever. The game features a standard Party Mode (similar in gameplay to the Party Mode from Mario Party 9), and a new mode called Bowser Party, in which one player controls Bowser using the GamePad, and exclusive minigames can be played. Mini Stars return in normal party, as well as vehicles in all modes. The game is also compatible with amiibo. I love the multiplayer mode because I can have fun with my friends.

Back