MaximusCards, PCGameSupply or Play-Asia?

• Thread starter Trinikirby
  • Start date

Have you already ordered from...

• Maximuscards.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pcgamesupply.com

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Play-Asia.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of these sites

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
Trinikirby

Trinikirby

Pokemon Master
Towns Folk
Wich of these three sites is the most reliable to buy a digital eshop code? (or is there another site?)
If you have already ordered from one of them, could you tell me?

Wich of these three sites is the most reliable to buy a digital eshop code? (or is there another site?)
If you have already ordered from one of them, could you tell me?

Don't know any, as far as I can tell however, seems like that Play-Asia is a bit overpriced, and more focusing on Japanese games/codes/systems, so, it's not really interesting if you console is not a NTSC-J one (Japanese).

I'm looking for a 10$ eshop code (US) and play-asia are selling some, but overpriced, I agree...:(

I'm looking for a 10$ eshop code (US) and play-asia are selling some, but overpriced, I agree...:(

PCGameSupply is a great site, but it needs a phone verification.

Does Play Asia need a phone verification too?

I don't know. Check the FAQ of the site.

Well, first of all, I'd surely would not recommend Play Asia, one of my friend tried to buy an exact $10 card from them, and they had to get a refund, because little did we know, the item was out of stock, but they still displayed it on the site, that the item had been fully stocked, he therefore waited like 5 hours for a reply stating, to why he didn't get the item, shipped early (as they promised on the site), we had to wait a while for the item to be restocked again (which is terrible) and I quote "Please have patience", I don't recommend them, you can take your chances, but they seem a bit fishy, even though they were established earlier than most digital cards sites.

No you don't, well I don't think so.

PCGameSupply is a great site, but it needs a phone verification.
Yeah, but it still had the worldwide option, so it wasn't restricted to only USA, right?

Overall, I think the safest is to go with PCGameSupply everyone recommends them, trust worthy, even though reading reviews about these sites are good, you will always find a few sour people in the bunch, so if the positive is higher than the negative customer ratings, I'd say go for it. I've bought from PCGameSupply and got my card, the next twenty five minutes, I really hope they work out for you, and I hope this long reply was helpful.

Apologies if you've already explained this,but why not just buy them at a local store or direct from your 3DS and/or Wii U?

Apologies if you've already explained this,but why not just buy them at a local store or direct from your 3DS and/or Wii U?

Well, like a lot of people, including me, we don't have access to an international credit card.
Also, at least for me, finding eShop cards on a local store would be a dream come true. Literally.

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Well, like a lot of people, including me, we don't have access to an international credit card.
Also, at least for me, finding eShop cards on a local store would be a dream come true. Literally.
Exactly what Erixsan said, I'd be lucky to even see it in a local store, and as for my parent's credit card, it isn't an international one, so I'm stuck with the online eShop cards. It would be soo much easier for the eShop to take my credit card (but I doubt it'll happen anytime soon)

Exactly what Erixsan said, I'd be lucky to even see it in a local store, and as for my parent's credit card, it isn't an international one, so I'm stuck with the online eShop cards. It would be soo much easier for the eShop to take my credit card (but I doubt it'll happen anytime soon)

That's true. Even in France, you can find PSN and Xbox Live card, but when it comes to the Nintendo eShop... It's way more harder to find. There's a lot of supermarkets who sells codes, but not eShop ones.

Thanks for all this information Reece! I tought Play-Asia was the most reliable, but now, I guess it's not. :wtf:
I will now have to convince my parents to accept to put their phone number on PcGameSupply... :wacky:

I live in France, but I have an American 3DS. A lot of local stores are selling eshop codes, but euros on, of course... :/

I saw some eshop cards in Trinidad, but they were veeeery expensive! :confused:

That's true. Even in France, you can find PSN and Xbox Live card, but when it comes to the Nintendo eShop... It's way more harder to find. There's a lot of supermarkets who sells codes, but not eShop ones.

Carrefour and Micromania are selling some! :)

Reactions: TAG
Carrefour and Micromania are selling some! :)
I avoid Micromania because they have a bad reputation, and the nearest Carrefour is at 50 kilometres from where I live. (PS: Same for Micromania).

Micromania has a bad reputation?! Well, ok the prices are very bad (too high), but what else? (do you prefer speaking english or french?)

Micromania has a bad reputation?! Well, ok the prices are very bad (too high), but what else? (do you prefer speaking english or french?)

(English, so people her can understand easily) By bad reputation, I meant the prices.

yeah they are overpriced, I perfer buying my video games in Carrefour/Auchan... How come your english is so good (you're "only" 14 years old, right?)

yeah they are overpriced, I perfer buying my video games in Carrefour/Auchan... How come your english is so good (you're "only" 14 years old, right?)

(Yes, I am 14) Next time I get the chance to go to Carrefour, I'll check if they have some eShop codes. (Every time I checked, they didn't have any.)

(Yes, I am 14) Next time I get the chance to go to Carrefour, I'll check if they have some eShop codes. (Every time I checked, they didn't have any.)
Do you buy eshop codes online usually? :)

Oh... (I want to exchange a 25euros eshop code for a 20$ eshop code...):(

Back