MaximusCards, PCGameSupply or Play-Asia?

• Thread starter Trinikirby
  • Start date

Have you already ordered from...

• Maximuscards.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pcgamesupply.com

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Play-Asia.com

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • None of these sites

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
I would love to buy the $50 eshop card ar $50...

I would have every I wanted for 3DS and I would not care about buying VC games :(

Luckily for me my eshop does accept my parents credit card and so does xbox and psn :D but I feel sorry for you guys who's credit cards don't get accepted

Luckily for me my eshop does accept my parents credit card and so does xbox and psn :D but I feel sorry for you guys who's credit cards don't get accepted

I think it works for me too, but my dad thinks it's gonna be hacked. --'

Thanks for all this information Reece! I tought Play-Asia was the most reliable, but now, I guess it's not. :wtf:
I will now have to convince my parents to accept to put their phone number on PcGameSupply... :wacky:
Actually, the phone is just to verify your order, I don't even think they call/send a message to your phone, is just for verification, they didn't use the phone, when I ordered.

I have used Play-Asia in the past and honestly, it is one of the most reliable sites ever. I ordered a game, and it reached me within a week of order. They don't need any verification, so that's a plus.

I have used Play-Asia in the past and honestly, it is one of the most reliable sites ever. I ordered a game, and it reached me within a week of order. They don't need any verification, so that's a plus.

The problems are the card actually :p

Actually, the phone is just to verify your order, I don't even think they call/send a message to your phone, is just for verification, they didn't use the phone, when I ordered.

Yup. And it's one time only.

I like that it doesn't need no verification, but I think the digital cards are the problem, the service for that is quite sloppy, they were in the game shipping quite early, but as digital game providers like eShop, and PSN has been gaining more popularity they went in the digital game cards service.

I'll choose pc game supply is more safe

Wich of these three sites is the most reliable to buy a digital eshop code? (or is there another site?)
If you have already ordered from one of them, could you tell me?

For my point of view Amazon and eBay is the most knowable website who are provided digital e-code. But often I am try it from 4SaleUSA.com and I am totally satisfied from them from their service and product.

You can try whichever you want.

Back