Meep apocalypse.

• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
*lands on the ground* " I'm not giving up! " I said as I got back up to try to pet him again.

*stares at his human friend wondering if he should bite the leg off or ignore the human trying to pet him....*

"Meep don't even think about it."

"Meep!" *stares at the other human*

Eric prepared his sword for a counter attack. He glared at the Meep, expecting the Meep to atrack someone.

Approaches the meep with a random soul in his hand.

( Is this a good idea, or should I still try? ) I thought seeing the meep staring at Eric.

Eric locked eyes with the Meep waiting for it to reveal an opening.

Sky came around the corner and tried to sneak his 99 new Meeps past Eric.

*senses meep friends coming and runs towards his tamer*

*hears jumping*

"I'm screwed." Sky whispers to himself.

"What do you think you're doing?!"

"Not getting noticed by you." Sky responded.

"Well you're failing worse than a 3rd grader doing an algebra test."

"No i'm not." The remot controled dummy fell to the ground as Sky made it to his secret Meep bunker with 99 Meeps.

"When will Sky learn that Meeps are dangerous? Oh well I guess I could thin the herd now..." Eric said reaching for his sword.

Places his new Meeps with the rest of his now 999,999 strong Meep hoard. "Now I will take back...uh...I don't know...maybe Europe... Yes now I will take back Europe!"

"So... Let's play 60 seconds. You have 60 seconds to grab everthing before this place goes kablamy."

60 seconds later a large mushroom cloud came from the conpound. Meeps began to flood out attacking everything in sight.

(Well it's a good thing my Meep's are not near the compound)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back