• Thread starter Pookie
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pookie

Pookie

Doubles <3
Banned User
I am not good at all in role play so who wants to start it off lol. Maybe none other than @Vii (what is she to meeps again...)

I am not good at all in role play so who wants to start it off lol. Maybe none other than @Vii (what is she to meeps again...)
Royalty/Government Leader/Dictator/Savoir? Either way, I can start it off! I may be a bit rusty but...

Not so long ago Meeps were considered a product of an overactive imagination, a thing for forums to joke about... Until Vii came... She and her Meep army invaded and destroyed the White House, the very source of freedom and liberty. The Meeps also ate the president, but to that people rejoiced; Nobody liked Donald Trump.

The people rejoicing quickly turned to screams of fear and sheer terror as Vii became dictator of the U.S of A. But she didn't stop there for a meer 2 years later Vii had taken over nearly every country but one: Canada. The Meeps hated the cold and when they heard that Canada snowed all year long (it doesn't) they decided to leave it for last. Fortunate for the survivors Canada happily allowed the survivors in. Unfortunately the Meeps broke the border but Canada wouldn't go down easy...

That brings us to today, Meeps and humans are still in war against each other for 5 years now, but the battle is heavily one sided for as everyone knows Meeps are immortal...

"Hey! Hey! Foro how is it out there?"

"There's far too many, I'm running low on nukes and they're closing in on me!"

"Alright Eric your orders are to return to base."

"Wait... I think I see survivors, I'm going in!" Eric rushed in dropping his radio.

"Eric? Hello? Damn it, that bastard is so rash..." The radio responded.

"Oy! What- How did you survive this long just out in the open? I don't care, name's Foro, Eric Foro."

"I don't know and the name is Sky Azurus. Why are you here? Tell me later. let's just get out of here!" He began running from the meep horde

I dunno about you guys, but I'm going with the winners, the meeps!

*Runs off*

"Uhh... Sky? Safehouse is that-a-way ," Eric said pointing in the exact opposite direction Sky was running.

"I knew that!" Sky yelled as he ran to the safehouse.

"Say, how do you fair in combat?"

"Well i managed to kill a meep believe it or not."

"That is grade A bull plop. You do not kill Meeps, Meeps kill you."

" Yes, Meeps are immortal creatures... Ugh... "

" Well it looked dead..."

" Well it looked dead..."
Meeps can fake death to make you feel accomplished, so you have your guard down when they revenge. I tried to join the meeps, but it didn't work, they're evil ;-;

"You... just... noticed... that... meeps... are... evil?" He asked while running to the safehouse

"You... just... noticed... that... meeps... are... evil?" He asked while running to the safehouse
" I don't watch the news! " " I thought they where friendly and just wanted more land! " I said running to the safehouse with Tem.

"...I have a battle cry for our next battle!" Sky yelled randomly.

"...I have a battle cry for our next battle!" Sky yelled randomly.
" What is it? " I asked curiously. " And what weapon do you use? " I asked.

"I use these particle accelerator sniper rifles, shotguns, assault rifles, smg, and lmg. The battle cry is... FOR CANADIA!!!!! I think that will strike fear into the meeps. Or we can try... FOR THE CANADIAN LEGION!!! FOR HUMANITY!!!!" He said as he showed off his guns.

" Sure... " I like FOR CANADA!! more cause it's straightforward. Nice guns, I use a bow called the Bland Bow. It can't kill, but if it lands a normally fatal blow, they become colorless and can't do anything. " I replied opening the door to the safe house.

" I never said for canada i said FOR CANADIA!!!"

" I'm sooooo sorry. Anyways, what is there to do in the safe house? "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back