Mega Kangaskhan...

• Thread starter ShinyLatios
  • Start date
yeah it does attack twice
its quite boss because if you use a move that powers up your stats then you will max it out in no time at all
its depends how you use her to battle - will she be useful and boss
Yeah, I could definitely see that being an OP ability...I didn't think of the fact that with Power-up Punch at its disposal...it's like having a Fighting Type Swords Dance that actually deals damage :eek:

I think that Mega-Kangaskhan can also be useful if you try the 1-Hit KO attacks, given the fact that she attacks twice, and because the 1-Hit KO attacks have a 30% Chance, it would increase it to 60%, making it more effective.

Otherwise, I keep wondering what would do an attack who attacks 2 to 5 times with her. 4 to 10 times ?
She would definitely be a Pokemon made for Wi-Fi battling.

I think that Mega-Kangaskhan can also be useful if you try the 1-Hit KO attacks, given the fact that she attacks twice, and because the 1-Hit KO attacks have a 30% Chance, it would increase it to 60%, making it more effective.

Otherwise, I keep wondering what would do an attack who attacks 2 to 5 times with her. 4 to 10 times ?
She would definitely be a Pokemon made for Wi-Fi battling.
Actually, the OKHO attacks aren't really that effective. The thing is, the increased chance realistically is only up to 49%, and OHKO moves are a gimmick to the extent that Smogon bans them. There are much better moves than OHKO moves for Kangaskhan to use (with that said, I don't think Kangaskhan learns any OHKO moves?)

So, again I'm going to say something similar to the Fairies. With Mega Kang, I really didn't think he was that bad. Now that he's gone, I'm glad. He was pretty OP and you HAD to have a check/ counter for him, or you'd die in any OU match.

So, again I'm going to say something similar to the Fairies. With Mega Kang, I really didn't think he was that bad. Now that he's gone, I'm glad. He was pretty OP and you HAD to have a check/ counter for him, or you'd die in any OU match.
Yeah, I'm surprised Smogon didn't ban him quicker. But seriously, you know megastones are OP if it made an NU pokemon suddenly leap to ubers (its megaform anyway) within one gen

Mega Kang had to leave. But, the majority of the other Mega Stones, are pretty the pokemon's greatest dream. See Mega Mawile, Mega Char-Y, Mega Mewtwo...

tumblr_mqax35rhU41ru09vqo1_500.gif

I'll always remember your short reign of terror in OU Mama K~ <3

I heard Mega Kangaskhan is already in the Uber tier in Smogon... :p

I heard Mega Kangaskhan is already in the Uber tier in Smogon... :p
Yeah, the Parental Bond boost with Fake Out and Power Up Punch and Sucker Punch made it quick to go to uber. I think it was even faster than Genesect's uber ban in Gen V to give you an idea...

Regarding the Power Up Punch move for Mega Kangaskhan, will there be two attack boosts, since there will be the two of them attacking?

Regarding the Power Up Punch move for Mega Kangaskhan, will there be two attack boosts, since there will be the two of them attacking?
Yes. So it's basically like a Swords Dance that does damage

I swear it's in 90% of all Double battles because it can have an annoying ally as well. I hope the team I'm making fulfills its purpose (defeating Mega Khan easier). I always predict what it's going to do (Fake Out and Sucker Punch) and if I'm lucky I win by inflicting status but I lose 70% of those battles.

Back