Meme Run for Wii U

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
Marc

Marc

"Marc's the sugar daddy of gaming" - Artisan 2020
Forum Management
Yes, Meme Run is an actual game and it's going to be available for the Wii U. I'm not sure how much it'll cost, but it's not going to get my dollar if that's its price tag.

First look (it's actually worth a watch if you're going to watch the 2nd video anyway) :

That air horn though, :panda:

Final result (because of copyright issues) :

I'm at a loss of words, so what are your thoughts about this "game" from what you've seen?

Gotta love this!!! lmao
I guess it's okay for a game (that can easily be a flash game somewhere on the internet). Kinda funny and silly but... I don't care what anyone says, this is a masterpiece. :artist: I actually wish they got the copyrights though because the first video looks much better.

Reactions: 423 and ErixSan
Is this a game? Help the world.

Is this a game? Help the world.

Yes it's. And looks like it's a Wii U eShop exclusive as well.

Yes, Meme Run is an actual game and it's going to be available for the Wii U. I'm not sure how much it'll cost, but it's not going to get my dollar if that's its price tag.

I bet it will be around $3.99.

Wii U is saved! But really, looks a bit <censored>.

now plz EA, announce Star Wars Battlefront III for Wii U.

Wii U is saved! But really, looks a bit s**t.

now plz EA, announce Star Wars Battlefront III for Wii U.

EA hates the Wii U, so don't expect more titles from EA for the console.
Funny thing, the only console without EA titles is Dreamcast :p

EA hates the Wii U, so don't expect more titles from EA for the console.
Funny thing, the only console without EA titles is Dreamcast :p
Yep, I'm still going to dream about it though (then again, at least PC will get it).

Also, The Sims 4 would have been so good on Wii U with dat gamepad.

EA tried to kill Wii U because it thought it's lack of titles on the Dreamcast killed that system. :hungry:

OMFGTHIS GAME. Yeah Ps4 and Xbox One you may have your Sunset OverDrive's and Kingdom Hearts 3's but YOU DON'T HAVE MEME RUN! :U I find it funny that this game is seriously getting a Wii U eShop release, imagine this getting a rep iin SSB4 oh boy hahaha

I'm sorry but no. This looks so stupid. if this gets on the eShop,i will turn off my Wii U and read a goof book. i will not buy this

New trailer:

Reactions: Magik and Artisan
7.5/10: Too many swags. If this is a game coming to Wii U, I will never touch that console again. Not even to play Smash Bros.

7.5/10: Too many swags. If this is a game coming to Wii U, I will never touch that console again. Not even to play Smash Bros.

Okay, enjoy your last times with Smash.

But seriously, no need to buy it XD

8/8 people will get seizures from playing

steals ur Wii U and Smash Bros

steals ur Wii U and Smash Bros
Steals from. Artisan and hides in basement

Steals from. Artisan and hides in basement
Artisan lives in Nova's basement, then plays 2 player Classic mode.

Artisan lives in Nova's basement, then plays 2 player Classic mode.
Not questioning why he's in my basement but grabs Amiibo and 2 years worth of food and a ipad with Amazon,,orders every Amiibo looks Artisan in the eye and says
"Prepare to die here"

Reactions: Spikethestealthy
Not really happy about the fact that miiverse kids ended up making this game popular. The developer said a while ago that the support he got on miiverse inspired him to make it a real game, you know, support from the same kids who always beg for minecraft for Wii U, make ridiculous Shrek jokes and get obsessed with memes. I'll cry if this game actually sells more than other games that deserve it a lot more like Guacamelee, Paper Monsters and Teslagrad.

Reactions: Magik
What I want to know is where the hell is Nintendo's Quality Control on eShop. Like seriously, block a few games from entering it and suddenly stuff like Meme Run isn't being made. Instead, we could get a proper nice endless runner.

What I want to know is where the hell is Nintendo's Quality Control on eShop. Like seriously, block a few games from entering it and suddenly stuff like Meme Run isn't being made. Instead, we could get a proper nice endless runner.
I think they are letting it be made just for money, I mean, they will profit from this because people will buy this. There's enough quality on the eshop where this won't make that big if a difference.
Plus, with all the MLG stuff going around on the internet, it's pretty much free advertising for this game

Back