Meme Run for Wii U

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
What I want to know is where the hell is Nintendo's Quality Control on eShop. Like seriously, block a few games from entering it and suddenly stuff like Meme Run isn't being made. Instead, we could get a proper nice endless runner.
According to numerous indies over the years Nintendo only rejects games with fatal bugs or questionable content in them. That essentially means someone could quickly make a photo slideshow app with only 2 generic photos of the sun and the moon and charge $15 for it and it would be approved. Unfortunate since the ESRB doesn't demand too much from a game like PEGI does.

This game, just why? I understand the irony in it, like its an awful game that makes fun of itself, people ironically say its fun, but people have litterly paid $5 for itm and you can get much better apps for free on a phone... but it only has like 4 or 5 memes in it, and they all have to be E rated and no copyright, so just, why make it?? XD im sorry, i just needed to rant about it, and this seemed like a good place
630x (1).jpg

I bought this game.

While I do NOT think it's worth the price tag, I do think it's a pretty fun endless runner. It's something that would fit nicely as an online flash game, I'd say.

I have no idea how this game is rated E. For one, there's a gun shooting at you. Two, once you get far, a voice says "damn son". ESRB staff was probably tired of playing it.

I think its more like a game that was made in 20 minutes, that was only meant to be played for 20 minites :p i guess its kinda fun/funny in the same way a meme is, and mad props for having wumbo comb, but still, 5 dollars? XD

It's an unoriginal game made by some bored kid in University with moneybag parents. He just got caught out for using graphics on the internet for his next new game, cancelled it but didn't even bother to replace it with his own content.

I got this game on release day and it changed my life.

I got this game on release day and it changed my life.

Yeah but did you pre-order it? If you pre-order at GameStop, you get an exclusive Majora's Mask pin. I also heard if you pre-order at Kohl's you get an exclusive sweater.

You didn't get it on release :O

Yeah but did you pre-order it? If you pre-order at GameStop, you get an exclusive Majora's Mask pin. I also heard if you pre-order at Kohl's you get an exclusive sweater.

You didn't get it on release :O
I lost 300lbs with meme run all while becoming an nfl all star quarterbacker so u if try to tell me I didn't get on release day then ima have to come to ur house and give u a hug

It looks like one of those games that are good but for all the wrong reasons. It looks soo bad. I would buy it for .99 cents. I would only buy to laugh at how garbage the game is. It would be kinda like watching sharknado.

I saw people talking about it on Miiverse, and whether or not they were all trolls I'll never know, but I saw mostly positive things xD I don't know if I'll be picking this one up but..you never know, I guess. It doesn't seem so bad, I suppose. Seems hilarious, if anything. xD

Back