• Thread starter Chibi Asriel
  • Start date
Chibi Asriel

Chibi Asriel

Goat Herder
Towns Folk
The Game Meme Run has been Offically Removed from WiiU eshops,Hurray

Reactions: SuperSonic1879
What??!!!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I came too late to see the dankest memes :(

Well it's a good thing that I bought the game the day it released. It's not like it was a really bad game, it just didn't have much content for its genre. The game was funny, yet filled with copyright; plus there were a few glitches in it and the controls were unresponsive at times. I truly loved to play the game, even though I died a lot lol.

noooooooooooooooooooooo, i didnt get a wii u in time to avoid 360 no scopes and avoid the troll faces!!!! why nintendo!!!!!

because copyright

The Game Meme Run has been Offically Removed from WiiU eshops,Hurray

What??!!!?! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I came too late to see the dankest memes :(
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I wonder how even such a game like this even managed to on the eShop. Does Nintendo really controls the game who are published on the eShop :facepalm: ?

it deserves to have been removed,it was a dumb idea for a game

Somebody say 'wombo combo' to the developer :rotfl:

I love the image I made to describe this game's removal, so much that I'm gonna post it here again:
download-150x135.png

I don't get the Meme Run hate. Sure, it's clearly a troll, but it was pretty fun tbh. I got it and have around 3 hours on it. So did @Heart, worth the money.

Glad I have a collectors item like Tetris Axis on 3DS huh

when it comes down to it,it's a flash game

when it comes down to it,it's a flash game

What's wrong with flash games?

Even Flash games can be good.

Meme Run was a trolly game but it introduced me to the Lenny Face, hence I am forever indebted to it.

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I wonder how even such a game like this even managed to on the eShop. Does Nintendo really controls the game who are published on the eShop :facepalm: ?

Nintendo actually tweeted about Meme Run when it was released, and semi-promoted it. So, yes, they do control games that get released. There are so many Flappy Bird clones that if they didn't regulate it, the eShop would be filled with so many crappy games. Meme Run was designed as a joke, and so many people took it too seriously.

I imagine if the copyright issues can be overcome, Meme run will be returning to the eShop.

I really didn't see this coming really , too bad that this game isn't going to be in the stores anymore but good thing some people hate and bought the game before this happened . Well it wasn't exactly the best game but it really really looked kinda fun . Hopefully they might bring it back because I think that it wasn't very intended to copy the face thing but hopefully there isn't something like " Wii U with meme run for 1000 dollars on ebay !!! " :writing:

Not horray! I wanted to play that game before I die......

I loved Meme Run, I'm glad I bought it in time.

It's funny how this thread started out as a celebration over the fact that the game got taken down, then everyone started talking about either how fun it is or how they wish they bought it

Reactions: Icemario
Th@t 1s 0/8 n0t gr8 m8 t0ht3l b8

aww I really wanted to try that game it just looked so funny ;.;

Back