Meme Run is Gone,Hurray

• Thread starter Chibi Asriel
  • Start date
It's funny how this thread started out as a celebration over the fact that the game got taken down, then everyone started talking about either how fun it is or how they wish they bought it
lol ikr

I haven't even seen the game >.>

its gone,its gone,there Back to celebrating

Nintendo actually tweeted about Meme Run when it was released, and semi-promoted it. So, yes, they do control games that get released. There are so many Flappy Bird clones that if they didn't regulate it, the eShop would be filled with so many crappy games. Meme Run was designed as a joke, and so many people took it too seriously.

I imagine if the copyright issues can be overcome, Meme run will be returning to the eShop.

There Are two flappy game clones on the Wii U eShop that I know of. One I own. The two games are spiky Walls, Which I own. The other one is called Frenchy Bird. But I was late buying MAME RUN, Didn't have any points in my eshop account at the time to buy it. or the cash to get it at that time either.

I am sad that i don't have the game but I would be even more sadder if I had a Wii U and didn't buy it :p

Back