Metroid

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
Wow A new Metroid game ?! I wonder how it will be since there wasn't any new Metroid games so far in the new Nintendo generation console like the Wii U and the 3ds . I never really played the Metroid series but knowing stuff like in SSB and other VC games I really hope to see more info on this game . I wonder if they are soon finished making his ? :cat:
Never played Metroid? How must that be... The game is awesome, although I prefer the Prime series to the original ones. But, again, that's just me :p

@Jacknoir12 :Ikr? I haven't heard anymore about it since...last year? But I'm extremely excited.Oh,I hope the rumors were true! :cat: @AliTheAce :MotherBrain was always a cheat,using those rings and lasers was always annoying. :/ I remember watching my dad as a young boy going through all the trails.Truly a sight to behold! :3. Hopefully you'll get a chance to experience some of the latter Metroid games to gt the gist of it! :D

Reactions: 532
A new metroid prime would be great! Been really getting into the metroid series lately. Played through prime and loved it so much, going to be getting super metroid really soon off of club nintendo with my remaining coins :3

Reactions: P2.0
@Poefred :Ikr? It's really fun,I love the fights in it! I've never played Super Metroid yet,but I hear it's really awesome! :D I hope you enjoy your experience with it and here's to another Metroid! :cat:

I would totally like to see a new Metroid game for the Wii U. Samus herself hasn't been getting many games, and this is a good game series. It is sort of like a 2D Zelda, with exploring and boss battles, and that is what makes it great. I hope that next year at e3, Nintendo gives this bounty hunter her game.

Reactions: TheSpiritedWarrior
I would totally like to see a new Metroid game for the Wii U. Samus herself hasn't been getting many games, and this is a good game series. It is sort of like a 2D Zelda, with exploring and boss battles, and that is what makes it great. I hope that next year at e3, Nintendo gives this bounty hunter her game.
Yeah, next year is her anniversary, and the 3ds one does not deserve to mark it, I think nintendo will surprise us with a metroid game for the wii u, especially with retro studios working on a secret project. Nintendo directs can be a big possibility to announce a new game, nintendo directs actually announce new games all the time actually, so yeah, lets hope for a metroid game for the wii u!

Nintendo’s Metroid series holds my interest in not solely the gameplay, as the case for Super Smash Bros. or Mario Kart, but for the immersive environments each installment provides in addition to a story capable of compelling me to complete it.

From the atmospheric music accompanying the glacial drafts, to the chilling ambience of a solitary lab, almost every aspect of the Metroid games influence me to explore all of the limiting peripheries, even if the journey lacks any sympathetic solace.

I hope this new addition to the Metroid franchise, hopefully for the console, incorporates the theming element as well as Metroid Fusion. I adore my glory score, especially upon undergoing a story worth recording in my memories.

I can actually see and feel the ice in this composition.
Simply stated, I wish for a new game that introduces new elements while keeping the important one superb: the atmosphere. Recognizing this represents the only righteous recourse.

2vClFdx.gif

Also, Metroid Prime is the best game in the series for having the prettiest wave beam in existence.

Last edited:
Back