• Thread starter Iridium Winter
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, here's what I've done so far!!!

Caravaan quests 1-10* all done!
HR 78
G3* permit

Two Rathalos wrecked me T_T Beat one though xP also, how do I open the Wycoon's shop??

I've been struggling to increase my HR and Caravan Quests, methodically going through all of them but nothing is happening--Well I finally found out why! Monster Hunter has these wonderful things called Key Quests--the few quests I hadn't done!! *Sigh* Well at least my method will help me after HR 7 xD

**NOTE: It is more rewarding to do all the quests!! Only follow this if you're in a rush to get to the best gear in the game xP

Anyway, if you wanna know what these Key quests are, then click on this link: http://www.rgj.com/story/life/2015/...quests-technobubble-mh4g-mh4u-guide/24031323/

I'd say you should "rush" through your HRs instead of doing all the quests. You'll obviously come back to the quests you didn't do later, but I think it's a good idea to rank up while there are wtill people online able to help you level up. You won't be able to level up alone, but you'll probably have more chances doing lower rank quests alone once geared up.

Reactions: Iridium Winter
That's a very good point now that you mention it xP--Peace!! Off to Rank up xD

Ugh, stuck at Caravan 9 and HR G2... Maybe I should switch to SnS from Long Sword...:confused:

I forgot about that thread lol.

I am now Golden Crown, HR 138, I beat the Caravaneer's Challenge (thanks to @RaptorPoogie for his advice :)) and the Bad Hair Day Rajang, among other things.

Reactions: Iridium Winter
Got the Star Knight armor, hit HR150. My Insect Glaive collection is doing VERY well :D

Ooh, uhh.. my progress, eh? I just finished doing the Mega-Potion quest

Best ever \o/

Now HR 227. Honed my Psammophages and my Kama Sedition for attack :p

My Grand Mizuha is upgraded to the max but I still need a ton of divine armor spheres to upgrade my Narga, Crusher, Divine and Kaiser sets :cry:

I just found 5 unique mushrooms \o/

whelp, i only have about 2 quests left for the masters test, i managed to find some random guy with a bunch of very obviously hacked guild quests and farmed one for white fatalis armor o3o i also finally (somehow) got all the mantles :D

I just got the game this past weekend, this is my first Monster Hunter game. I'm currently equipped with a Rugged Great Sword and the Jaggi armor set, I'm currently completing Caravan 3 and I'm still HR 1 lol

Just recently got to HR 7 :D
Did lots of S.Zin and A.Los farming for their respective armors. Amusing how the 13th S.Zin gave 3 Umbrages.
So much for an unlucky number hahaha.

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate​

I just started three days ago, I am not that far into the game, still doing the missions where you test out all the weapons. I made

my armor black ( still have the beginning armor ). My friend jocking showed me Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate, I first started

using the demo then I liked it so I got the full game.

Beat the Dalamadur (My gawd I did not expect him to be THAT big) and got rid of the HR cap so now I'm HR 42. :D

Might go and try slaying Ukanlos and step into G-Rank territory once I get the free time to do it.

I just recently got to Silver Crown thanks to a hall of very nice randoms. Haven'done everything in 10* yet, still have to do a few nasty/boring ones. At hr136 with a sega sega ra set modified for Charge Blade. In other words, I've just stopped feeling like a noob. :cat:

Stopped playing for almost a week now ;-; I really want to continue playing but my damned thesis always gets in the way D:

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm hr4, meaning I'm high ranked (aka certifiable cool guy :cool:). Granted, it was mostly because people waaaaay stronger then me helped, but it still counts :D

Just got to G2 after finally learning how to dodge G-Rank Seregios properly.
Also fought Molten Tigrex a couple times before I killed him hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back