MH4U demo difficulty differences?

• Thread starter Tsukubaki
  • Start date
well, it is called experienced for a good reason. so far i have only seen one person say they solo'd gore magala (or whatever its called). i barely beat plesioth in monster hunter 3 ultimate demo only because i chose the great sword, which im terrible with...

well, it is called experienced for a good reason. so far i have only seen one person say they solo'd gore magala (or whatever its called). i barely beat plesioth in monster hunter 3 ultimate demo only because i chose the great sword, which im terrible with...
Make that 2, cause I also solo'd it :D

selected beginner and then is a beginner monster or an intermediate monster ??

also i dont understand this game how d o i jump i just seem to fall but was tutorials on pressing X mid jump to mount enemies or something but i cant seem to jump when i walk off a ledge

Sprint (Hold R) or Roll (Press B) while going off a ledge to jump up a lil.

selected beginner and then is a beginner monster or an intermediate monster ??

also i dont understand this game how d o i jump i just seem to fall but was tutorials on pressing X mid jump to mount enemies or something but i cant seem to jump when i walk off a ledge
yeah i had trouble figuring that out at first too. i played mh3u too but haven't played any monster hunter in ages so thats why i had trouble figuring that out.

I also had trouble figuring out most of the controls . they all seemed so confusing at first . Like the first time I didn't know how to take out my weapon . then I didn't know how to use items though I didn't really use them to win . I knew some things like mounting monsters and all but I had a hard time trying to know it all . But now I practically know most of the controls so now it has become easy . You just have to take your time learning .

Probably the most embarassing :dead: : I didn't know how to sprint ! I mean the first time playing the online multiplayer I was like " How are the other players walking faster than me even though we had the same hunters ?!?!? "

O well , now I know :thumbsdown:

yeah, i hear you. i had no idea how to sprint on this the game the first time i played it. i had trouble figuring out the controls when i got my first monster hunter game. my first one was freedom unite, which was very difficult for me my first few times playing it. but i got better at it after a while. but that was on a system with a completely different controller, as you may have guessed.

i will admit that game got hard once i got to g rank. once i got there i ended up failing quests the first few tries (which costed me a fortune, of course), then finally beating them, but sadly it wasn't enough to cover all those failures. i had to go back and do easier quests to get back my z.

yeah, i hear you. i had no idea how to sprint on this the game the first time i played it. i had trouble figuring out the controls when i got my first monster hunter game. my first one was freedom unite, which was very difficult for me my first few times playing it. but i got better at it after a while. but that was on a system with a completely different controller, as you may have guessed.

i will admit that game got hard once i got to g rank. once i got there i ended up failing quests the first few tries (which costed me a fortune, of course), then finally beating them, but sadly it wasn't enough to cover all those failures. i had to go back and do easier quests to get back my z.
Can't ever forget the claw ;)

right. i swear the game is so easy for me until i get to g rank.. then it gets rickety hard! still love the series, though. probably one of capcom's best besides resident evil games.

Back