Mighty No. 9 - Megaman's Back.

• Thread starter Nuke
  • Start date
Glad to read your secret identity!

PS: I want this game so bad on 3DS!
Renegade Kid said they would be happy to port it to the 3DS in a Twitter post. I don't know what the developers had to say to that.

Renegade Kid said they would be happy to port it to the 3DS in a Twitter post. I don't know what the developers had to say to that.

I think they accepted. :bookworm:

Looking really good. Funny conversation form the past page, haha.
It is very interesting. If I can I will try this game for sure.

Reactions: jandkas
at best we might get the support character, but that's a big maybe.

$1 million in 4 days is too stretchy a stretch goal. They should extend the time and they'll definitely get the money.

Reactions: Kaynil
$1 million in 4 days is too stretchy a stretch goal. They should extend the time and they'll definitely get the money.
Kickstarter won't let them bump up the time but they can start a new project just for the handheld versions with a smaller goal.

I really hope they start a new goal, just for the handheld ones, imagine playing Mighty No. 9 in 3D.

I really hope they start a new goal, just for the handheld ones, imagine playing Mighty No. 9 in 3D.

That would be awesome!

Also, the 3DS and PSVita "internet war" will start again :p

That would be awesome!

Also, the 3DS and PSVita "internet war" will start again :p
Oh god no, they will be complaining about which one is better and raving on about how the PSvita is so powerful therefore it is better. Ughh

Oh god no, they will be complaining about which one is better and raving on about how the PSvita is so powerful therefore it is better. Ughh

Yeah, but also we must think about the "Wii U Poor Graphics" threads of PS4 and Xbox One owners :nailbiting:

Yeah, but also we must think about the "Wii U Poor Graphics" threads of PS4 and Xbox One owners :nailbiting:
Show them X which is only probably still in Alpha and it already looks fantastic.

Show them X which is only probably still in Alpha and it already looks fantastic.

Also it will run 1080p, (don't know about fps).

Bad Dogs and Thief will work at 720p 30FPS on PS4 and Xbox One, so that would be a big point.

Also it will run 1080p, (don't know about fps).

Bad Dogs and Thief will work at 720p 30FPS on PS4 and Xbox One, so that would be a big point.
You mean watchdogs? lol, Yeah a lot of games are only at 1080p at 30fps for the "next gen" but the "weaker" Wii U is running marvelous looking games at 1080p at 60fps. Also they usualy tend to be 1st party or 2nd party, I think its because 3rd parties are just dumping shovelware onto the Wii U.

You mean watchdogs? lol, Yeah a lot of games are only at 1080p at 30fps for the "next gen" but the "weaker" Wii U is running marvelous looking games at 1080p at 60fps. Also they usualy tend to be 1st party or 2nd party, I think its because 3rd parties are just dumping shovelware onto the Wii U.

Well, you're right. At least the Wii U will have a lot of good games next year.

I don't know only 4 days left, but I desperately want a 3DS version for Mighty No. 9
I'm not sure either, 4 days is quite less for another $1,000,000. I hope they start another project asking for the money specifically for handheld version. I want the 3DS version so bad.
It looks like we're going to see the 3DS and PS Vita versions of the game, after all. We're also getting the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game as well, :jawdrop:

Reactions: jandkas and Kaynil
It looks like we're going to see the 3DS and PS Vita versions of the game, after all. We're also getting the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of the game as well, :jawdrop:

Well, is there a Linux version too?

Back