Mighty No. 9 - Megaman's Back.

• Thread starter Nuke
  • Start date
I am definitely interested in getting it for the 3DS. I think it looks quite promising, and as I 've never played MegaMan before, this could be a first-time opportunity for me to get into something pretty much identical. I do have quite a few platformers on my backlog already, but I'll be keeping an eye on this game in the future.

I am definitely interested in getting it for the 3DS. I think it looks quite promising, and as I 've never played MegaMan before, this could be a first-time opportunity for me to get into something pretty much identical. I do have quite a few platformers on my backlog already, but I'll be keeping an eye on this game in the future.

I reccomend you play roms of megaman 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10, it will give you a feel of what mighty number 9 like. Its basically like a upgraded megaman 10 with better graphics and mechanics.

I reccomend you play roms of megaman 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9 and 10, it will give you a feel of what mighty number 9 like. Its basically like a upgraded megaman 10 with better graphics and mechanics.
Thanks for the suggestion. I'm getting an R4 soon, so I'll be sure to try out whatever I can.

Thanks for the suggestion. I'm getting an R4 soon, so I'll be sure to try out whatever I can.

I don't want to sound like a bad person, but I think that talking about roms and flash cards is forbidden here.

I don't want to sound like a bad person, but I think that talking about roms and flash cards is forbidden here.
im sorry.

Reactions: D4rkDragon and sodajet
Back