Miiverse is now pretty much RUINED!

• Thread starter Jisenku
  • Start date
J

Jisenku

I have an obsession with Tesla >.<
Towns Folk
People from Miiverse -mii police, Julie (REAL NINTENDO ADMIN), ect.- are becoming more contolling. Now with this latest update, Miiverse has now limited posts and crazy rules. 3DS Pedia is now my escape from rules, infact I have not used Miiverse in over 1 month ever since 3DS Pedia came. WCan anyone tell me why people are still on Miiverse?

I never used Miiverse, it's like a troll hub. I guess people go there for the lulz and lewd fan art.

More like Nintendo games and all that stuff....

People from Miiverse -mii police, Julie (REAL NINTENDO ADMIN), ect.- are becoming more contolling. Now with this latest update, Miiverse has now limited posts and crazy rules. 3DS Pedia is now my escape from rules, infact I have not used Miiverse in over 1 month ever since 3DS Pedia came. WCan anyone tell me why people are still on Miiverse?
Post-limits and miiverse robo-admins are all old news, friend. Good to see you've enough spirit to understand it's bad news, but old news is old. No reason to talk about it now, as everything that could be said has been said.

I stay because I care oodles about the people I friended there. (Some like P2, who you may well have seen here too.) I still to this day share a few comments with the lads there, and still get a smile from it. Since they're usually as wicked as I am, and since a lot of the mad people who troll miiverse are either gone or in hibernation they aren't as often threatened by reports.

It's a social media run by trashy admins and 6 year old kids. <-- Miiverse!

Reactions: 3dsatackman and Jisenku
How can something that always was awful be "ruined"?
Its sometimes funny to look at crapposts there,but it doesnt work as social media platform.
I think some of the rules (like the rule of vore being not allowed) are good though.
If DeviantArt would have had that rule it wouldnt have become mostly cringeworthy trash.

Reactions: Jisenku
yeah miiverse has really gone down these days

Reactions: Jisenku
It was bad at first. Now thanks to Admins... :p

Reactions: freezebot
Miiverse is ok at times. I have met a nintendo admin that was actually cool. Though njntendo needs to loosen up on restriction.

I only log in to Miiverse to rack up some Platinum Points, never even posted anything. Why use Miiverse in the first place?

Reactions: 24460
I only log in to Miiverse to rack up some Platinum Points, never even posted anything. Why use Miiverse in the first place?
People, @PersonSP If you're half the drawer you seem to be, you'd know more users online who are supportive and even competitive at their drawing challenges and whatnot. You'd know some crack-shots and quick-wits, big dreamers and freelancers who are all doing much more than sharing bigleys and fart-puns. If you bothered to post, or at least look at the mid-tier users posting, you'd see a few brainstorms, a few good lines, RPs and chatposts, lots of conversations, and plenty else that's a bit like this site.

The site is a mess, but it has its good parts: my problem is no one's looking for it, they're too quick to just call it trash without even trying to look into it. My problem is this mindset right here, as it completely ignores all the upstanding citizens of miiverse. (Society is like that, seeing the whole of something as its worst form, not even imagining a good one.)

I use it at least once a week and post from time to time. I never had a single issue, I don't remember being moderated either, and never got banned.

Seriously, if you read the rules, use your common sense, it's really easy to use and you find some awesome stuff there, specially drawings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Starry Windy and MindzEye
i only use miiverse for my nintendo and to see see some funny post and talk to friends

People, @PersonSP If you're half the drawer you seem to be, you'd know more users online who are supportive and even competitive at their drawing challenges and whatnot. You'd know some crack-shots and quick-wits, big dreamers and freelancers who are all doing much more than sharing bigleys and fart-puns. If you bothered to post, or at least look at the mid-tier users posting, you'd see a few brainstorms, a few good lines, RPs and chatposts, lots of conversations, and plenty else that's a bit like this site.

The site is a mess, but it has its good parts: my problem is no one's looking for it, they're too quick to just call it trash without even trying to look into it. My problem is this mindset right here, as it completely ignores all the upstanding citizens of miiverse. (Society is like that, seeing the whole of something as its worst form, not even imagining a good one.)
Yeah...except the 3DS isn't fit for anything better than doodles. I have an XL and the screen is still tiny. And for humour there are places that work a lot better than Miiverse too. It's a very huge 'Meh' for me, but feel free to feel different about it. :p

Reactions: 18
I think Miiverse was alright, and I come to Miiverse on occasion to check if there might be some tips if I wanted to get through some game or another since some screenshots might help me navigate through the game, or when I feel like I want to watch some of the screenshots of the games. Sadly, it does have some letdowns, like being unable to see several screenshots of several select games (I was hoping to see Pokémon X/Y or ORAS screenshots among others). But through and through, if you watch your step, being in Miiverse is a-OK for me.

Yeah...except the 3DS isn't fit for anything better than doodles. I have an XL and the screen is still tiny. And for humour there are places that work a lot better than Miiverse too. It's a very huge 'Meh' for me, but feel free to feel different about it. :p
Just don't generalize a still ok website with a single sentence based on brief experiences. You're not seeing the best because you are seeing 'meh' before you walk in.
Feel free to continue not using miiverse, but don't be so belligerent about it. :p

She is not "belligerent" at all >< It's just her opinion, she doesn't like it and find it "meh", it's okay!

She is not "belligerent" at all >< It's just her opinion, she doesn't like it and find it "meh", it's okay!
Hey, what would you call this quoted material up there? Strong lethargy with a "follow the leader" mindset?
I wanted a word but couldn't find one, so I used that.

xD Okay, I didn't mean to start a comment war here! Easy on the grumpiness!

Miiverse never really functioned like it was supposed to, and I guess this is why Nintendo dropped support for it on the Switch, instead preferring uploads to Twitter or Facebook. The admins always tend to pick up on the wrong things, and often ignore the risqué art that is so prolific on the site.

Back