Miiverse update - Slow?

• Thread starter xXAwesomeDudeXx
  • Start date
xXAwesomeDudeXx

xXAwesomeDudeXx

Just an Awesome Guy.
Towns Folk
Has anyone else realized that the new Miiverse 3DS update (7.0.0) Makes your Nintendo 3DS significantly slower with loading speeds. Start-up times, Shut down times and such?

I've only noticed it with the eShop. I'm sure they'll fix it.

Has anyone else realized that the new Miiverse 3DS update (7.0.0) Makes your Nintendo 3DS significantly slower with loading speeds. Start-up times, Shut down times and such?

I'm using the 7.0.0-13E (PAL) Firmware, and got no trouble. But connection to Miiverse sure take a while.

I'm using the 7.0.0-13E (PAL) Firmware, and got no trouble. But connection to Miiverse sure take a while.
Yes, I saw my friend's Miiverse and it's a bit slow. I think it's because too many people have been accessing it at the same time. Yes, do you think how many 3DS have been sold up to this year? It's far higher than our neighboring handheld, so it makes sense. ;)

Yes, I saw my friend's Miiverse and it's a bit slow. I think it's because too many people have been accessing it at the same time. Yes, do you think how many 3DS have been sold up to this year? It's far higher than our neighboring handheld, so it makes sense. ;)

Do you mean the PSVita ? Sure that the 3DS is now giving trouble to Sony in the Handheld market.
But, yes, I forgot that many people connected in the same time too Miiverse. That's why it took a while, and I've seen so much posts in any subjects.

Do you mean the PSVita ? Sure that the 3DS is now giving trouble to Sony in the Handheld market.
But, yes, I forgot that many people connected in the same time too Miiverse. That's why it took a while, and I've seen so much posts in any subjects.
Yes, what else? Ouya? :p
When my friend posted a message to a community board, it's drowned in some seconds. I think people are still getting excited with Miiverse, though they cannot add friends and send PM from the handheld.

Yes, what else? Ouya? :p
When my friend posted a message to a community board, it's drowned in some seconds. I think people are still getting excited with Miiverse, though they cannot add friends and send PM from the handheld.

Yes, as Miiverse isn't as restricted as what I have seen everywhere else.
As for the Ouya, actually, it is unseen. And is it portable ?
I think that they should, however, add a system to talk with people who are in your friend list.

Yes, as Miiverse isn't as restricted as what I have seen everywhere else.
As for the Ouya, actually, it is unseen. And is it portable ?
I think that they should, however, add a system to talk with people who are in your friend list.
Yes, I would like to have a friend list to send them things. Especially because that (Spotpass) feature is removed from Swapnote.
Eeeer, sorry. It's a micro-console. I misinterpreted that for being a handheld.

Yes, I would like to have a friend list to send them things. Especially because that (Spotpass) feature is removed from Swapnote.
Eeeer, sorry. It's a micro-console. I misinterpreted that for being a handheld.

Yes, it's too bad that Nintendo removed this, as SpotPass is a huge feature in the 3DS.
But at least, it will avoid that bad people do bad things.

I've only noticed it with the eShop. I'm sure they'll fix it.

Huh... That is weird, I get problems with both the eShop, Start-up and shut down... Do you think that something is wrong with my Nintendo 3DS?:cry::cry::cry: I hope not :(

Huh... That is weird, I get problems with both the eShop, Start-up and shut down... Do you think that something is wrong with my Nintendo 3DS?:cry::cry::cry: I hope not :(

No, it probably is just because of Miiverse. Other people didn't have any problems with the eShop at all, so I'm sure your 3DS is fine.

Perhaps some trouble with the Kernel. Wait for an update, and I guess that all those issues will disappear.
As Nanamine said, it's also because Nintendo 3DS Servers are currently overloaded that both eShop/Miiverse are laggy.

Perhaps some trouble with the Kernel. Wait for an update, and I guess that all those issues will disappear.
As Nanamine said, it's also because Nintendo 3DS Servers are currently overloaded that both eShop/Miiverse are laggy.

NO!!! NOT MY 3DS!!!... I do not want something to be wrong with my kernel :(. Also, it is not just eShop and Miiverse it is everything that I do that requires loading on the 3DS

NO!!! NOT MY 3DS!!!... I do not want something to be wrong with my kernel :(. Also, it is not just eShop and Miiverse it is everything that I do that requires loading on the 3DS

Don't worry ! Each update overwrite the previous kernel, so all the errors will be gone ! Wait for the update, and your 3DS will be as alive as the day where you got it.

Don't worry ! Each update overwrite the previous kernel, so all the errors will be gone ! Wait for the update, and your 3DS will be as alive as the day where you got it.

Woo! I really do not want my Nintendo 3DS to die on me this early. I wuv it so much, LOL. I wish that Nintendo would not have any problems with their system updates but that is impossible...

Woo! I really do not want my Nintendo 3DS to die on me this early. I wuv it so much, LOL. I wish that Nintendo would not have any problems with their system updates but that is impossible...

She will survive. Don't worry for your loved handheld. (PS: I would have the same reaction as you if it happened to me, personally, I would feel like I would be going to lose something really important. But she has warranty !)

She will survive. Don't worry for your loved handheld. (PS: I would have the same reaction as you if it happened to me, personally, I would feel like I would be going to lose something really important. But she has warranty !)

I know right... I do not want to lose it... By the way my warrenty is over, (I think) so I can not count on that too much... NOOOO!!! Just keep holding on N3DS...

I know right... I do not want to lose it... By the way my warrenty is over, (I think) so I can not count on that too much... NOOOO!!! Just keep holding on N3DS...

You (and your 3DS) are going to survive ! Keep it like this until the update, and you'll be able to play normally again !

You (and your 3DS) are going to survive ! Keep it like this until the update, and you'll be able to play normally again !
Yes, thanks for your help, I want my amazing Nintendo 3DS to stay with me wherever I go in this world... Nintendo how dare you release an update that hurts my 3DS!

Reactions: D4rkDragon
Yes, thanks for your help, I want my amazing Nintendo 3DS to stay with me wherever I go in this world... Nintendo how dare you release an update that hurts my 3DS!

Did you think of getting married with your 3DS ?! (Joke, of course !)
Anyway, still a great love story between a gamer and his handheld gaming console. I like !

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx
Back