Miiverse update - Slow?

• Thread starter xXAwesomeDudeXx
  • Start date
Did you think of getting married with your 3DS ?! (Joke, of course !)
Anyway, still a great love story between a gamer and his handheld gaming console. I like !

Lol

Huh... That is weird, I get problems with both the eShop, Start-up and shut down... Do you think that something is wrong with my Nintendo 3DS?:cry::cry::cry: I hope not :(
Most likely not , it's because of the new update and the 3ds isn't able to handle all the huge files being run on it , I too experience the power off taking a longer time to show the screen and yeah the eshop loads slower now :L

Most likely not , it's because of the new update and the 3ds isn't able to handle all the huge files being run on it , I too experience the power off taking a longer time to show the screen and yeah the eshop loads slower now :L

Huh... I have just realized something weird. If I start up Miiverse during the time my 3DS is on, it becomes more slow, but if I do not start up Miiverse, it is faster... What?!?!

Huh... I have just realized something weird. If I start up Miiverse during the time my 3DS is on, it becomes more slow, but if I do not start up Miiverse, it is faster... What?!?!
Could be caused due to like what I said when Miiverse is running it might have slowed the speed of your 3DS as it's a big file I think ? Well it's not that of a big problem so deal with it.

Could be caused due to like what I said when Miiverse is running it might have slowed the speed of your 3DS as it's a big file I think ? Well it's not that of a big problem so deal with it.

It takes me up to 1 minute to shut it down and that is not good when I need to shut it down... I am not going to waste my whole life waiting for my 3DS to shut down so I hope that they fix it.

It takes me up to 1 minute to shut it down and that is not good when I need to shut it down... I am not going to waste my whole life waiting for my 3DS to shut down so I hope that they fix it.

I haven't had any problems since Miiverse first came out. How long have you had your 3DS?

Really that long ??? Mine only took about waiting for 5 seconds to show up the shutdown screen I guess your 3DS has a problem then not the update :L
I haven't had any problems since Miiverse first came out. How long have you had your 3DS?
1 Month and a few days about there my 3DS XL my first 3DS about 3 years.

Back