Minecraft coming to the 3ds?!?!?

• Thread starter purrplepigfarm
  • Start date
if you didn't update your 3ds then you could hack it to play 3dscraft and get a bunch of free games (nds), minecraft would be cool if it came to the 3ds because it is cheaper than some other tablets and I things.(like Ipad and Iphone) I probably get it though.

It would be nice to have it on mobile, but I don't see it happening because they are already making a game called Cube Creator 3D and its like a worn down version of Minecraft. :p

My younger sister really likes it so she will probably get it xD

Eh Cube Creator Had my attention for a bit till someone showed me the light.. Its not Minecraft will never be a port like the iOS and Androids have ... its a third party clone with lower ram usage and less items... our luck the devs may go with the whole Minecraft Hype and over do the price ... Not something I will get for a long long while ..

i think minecraft would be like pocket edition but better resolution

I am not excited at all about this piece of news but I respect and understand that this game has racked up a lot of fans worldwide. So if you are a minecraft fan and you already own a 3ds i think it is terrific news.
Anyway to me it is just something else, nothing to blow my mind for

Back