Minecraft!!

• Thread starter xXMrSummersXx
  • Start date
xXMrSummersXx

xXMrSummersXx

The Grass-type Starter King
Towns Folk
So, does anyone play Minecraft on the Xbox. Because if not, you should. Its really fun to play, especially with friends.

So, does anyone play Minecraft on the Xbox. Because if not, you should. Its really fun to play, especially with friends.
I heard the PC version is better. I've only played its iOS version. I couldn't save my progress because I refused to pay $7 for it while there are Gameloft games and other games by well known iOS developers.

Its iOS version lacks a lot of features and there is room for a lot, and I mean A LOT of improvements, :coffee:

I heard the PC version is better. I've only played its iOS version. I couldn't save my progress because I refused to pay $7 for it while there are Gameloft games and other games by well known iOS developers.

Its iOS version lacks a lot of features and there is room for a lot, and I mean A LOT of improvements, :coffee:

I've heard the PC Version was better also. But I like to just stick with my Xbox one. Maybe one day I would try the PC Version. LOL

I've played Minecraft on Android, iOS and Xbox and I have to say that the best was the Xbox 360 version but it does get a bit boring and can not be played for hours on end. I guess that the PC version is much better

I've heard a lot about it. But I've never taken an interested in it or Skyrim. They're too popular for my liking.

I've played Minecraft on Android, iOS and Xbox and I have to say that the best was the Xbox 360 version but it does get a bit boring and can not be played for hours on end. I guess that the PC version is much better
Well, playing with friends on Survival: Hard, can be frustrating when you all cannot get along in one house and everyone ends up going to make a house for themselves, off in faraway places.

I'm too lazy to play this :p

I have yet to complete my goal of building a whole spaceship fleet ;p

I prefer the PC but I really don't play it.

No my bro. does but i helped him on 360
and,it was pretty fun to me

I have the xbox version but don't have xboxlive

Too lazy for play it, but I think PC version is better.

Also, it will be on PSVita and PS4 coming soon :p

I occasionally play it, although I mainly bought it for my nephew and niece. I do like the PC version better though.

Nope I never played Minecraft on the Xbox, but I do play it on my PC (sometimes) when I am really bored, I heard people say the PC one is better but I am not sure, but even if I get an Xbox and Minecraft I won't play it because I can't see myself playing Minecraft on Television.

I do have it for the Xbox 360 but I rarely play it. The times you'll catch me playing it is when I'm extremely bored or I just have nothing else to do, I used to have it for the PC before I deleted it and gave my account to my little cousin. I do enjoy it sometimes but it doesn't take long for me to get bored of it and just start blowing things up. :p

Yes , I do play Minecraft on my Xbox 360 but unfortunately I didnt happen to have the HD cable so I could not play the game with my friends.

What is the point of Minecraft?? It is stupid. You build little crappy things out of huge bricks. Theres no detail becuase the blocks are so darn big and idk it just seems stupid to me

I remember playing it until TU13. The updates on the Xbox Version are taking too long to be released in Europe.
If they want more people to play Minecraft on Xbox, they should:

-Stop making people pay for textures/skins (I don't say that they suck, but I have seen better on PC, for FREE)
-Make the updates come a bit quicker (but not too fast too !)
-Allow Mods, but Microsoft will never allow this. (For security or "xbox-modding" issues.)

But if I compare Android/Xbox/PC versions, I'll mainly stay with Xbox. There's no need to have Java, who ended up taking over 1.2 GB of RAM on my old notebook (2006, 1.8 GB RAM & @800 mhz, I know, no need to laugh !). And Android version is good, but sometimes, it doesn't react, or, is HARD to mod/add textures/skins.

With Minecraft PC version is probably a lot better than Xbox version because of precision and all that. Minecraft was originally meant for PC so....Also, game reviews have been lower for the Xbox version than PC version

With Minecraft PC version is probably a lot better than Xbox version because of precision and all that. Minecraft was originally meant for PC so....Also, game reviews have been lower for the Xbox version than PC version
Yes, that's true. And in same time, Xbox version is limited in the sense where you can't access PC textures packs/mods/skins.

Back