Minecraft!!

• Thread starter xXMrSummersXx
  • Start date
Yes, that's true. And in same time, Xbox version is limited in the sense where you can't access PC textures packs/mods/skins.
Wait really? Then yeah I don't see the point in getting the Xbox version (unless for some reason you only own an Xbox and not a PC....)

The reason is if you have an old, really slow computer.

Question is though, how many people would have an old, really slow computer now? It's 2013. You'd have to have something like Windows 98 for Minecraft to not work that well....

I used to have a 2006 computer, who ran with XP, and was fast... until the 1.2 (Final) update. Whatever, after, too much Java killed him.

What is the point of Minecraft?? It is stupid. You build little crappy things out of huge bricks. Theres no detail becuase the blocks are so darn big and idk it just seems stupid to me
If you don't like minecraft please don't comment here people have interests in different things , minecraft is about creating cool stuff for people who like building mostly I think you like other games not minecraft.

Hey guys if you can't play minecraft on you computer or laptop it might be due to graphics processor problem so to be able to play you need to go to catalyst control centre on your computer just search it and change your graphics processor to high performance gpu

If you don't like minecraft please don't comment here people have interests in different things , minecraft is about creating cool stuff for people who like building mostly I think you like other games not minecraft.
imo there's no problem with asking questions against it, even if it's of a different viewpoint. You never know, he could be missing out on something in Minecraft that he didn't know about.

Also, you know you could have edited the comment instead of double posting, right?

minecraft on xbox is better then the iPad but its not better then the pc version
on the pc its boss - better in every way

Hey guys if you can't play minecraft on you computer or laptop it might be due to graphics processor problem so to be able to play you need to go to catalyst control centre on your computer just search it and change your graphics processor to high performance gpu

But if your computer doesn't load the game, unmodded of course, I suggest you to stop playing the game...
I have tried once on a computer who was realllllly slow, and the result was: 1 Frame Per 20 Minutes !

minecraft on xbox is better then the iPad but its not better then the pc version
on the pc its boss - better in every way

I admit that consoles ports of famous games are good because they generally inherits from good controls. But the computer always have a community that makes mods and that extends the game's life from hours, or even days.

But if your computer doesn't load the game, unmodded of course, I suggest you to stop playing the game...
I have tried once on a computer who was realllllly slow, and the result was: 1 Frame Per 20 Minutes !

I admit that consoles ports of famous games are good because they generally inherits from good controls. But the computer always have a community that makes mods and that extends the game's life from hours, or even days.
Yeah, with PC there are a ton of mods available (and these mods could even be more fun than regular minecraft). For example, you've got Hungercraft which YouTubers like making videos with

Yeah, with PC there are a ton of mods available (and these mods could even be more fun than regular minecraft). For example, you've got Hungercraft which YouTubers like making videos with
I like the health bars for the enemies that mod lol tornado mods are also awesome including the Hexit mod there are dungeon and a lot of bosses to fight.

I like the health bars for the enemies that mod lol tornado mods are also awesome including the Hexit mod there are dungeon and a lot of bosses to fight.
I hear there's also a portal mod and a pokemon mod out there. There've been many YouTube videos showing these mods in action and they seem really legit

What are ya guys Xbox profiles/gamertag mine is AnimalCrossing1 if ya wanna play Minecraft

What are ya guys Xbox profiles/gamertag mine is AnimalCrossing1 if ya wanna play Minecraft
I don't have an Xbox, and even if I did I probably wouldn't have Minecraft on it haha I think you'll be more likely to find more people with Minecraft on PC though

Okay I don't have minecraft on Pc though so yeah I have to borrow my friend's account to play but I keep forgeting his email

Okay I don't have minecraft on Pc though so yeah I have to borrow my friend's account to play but I keep forgeting his email
I have an Xbox but I don't have xbox live gold to play with anyone or you xD I can't play multiplayer but though I can play on the pc using an account. :p

I've played it on PC and Xbox 360, and the obviously surperior version is the PC one.

I'd love to play with people on Xbox 360, but I decided I'm not going to renew my Live account. :cat:

I love Minecraft it's the most funnest game I'v ever played It's so creative. (epeciaslly on creative.) For you XBox 360 playas i will soon be getting a xbox 360(so we can play Minecraft together ), I wish they had it on wii u then that's what I would be gettingInstead of xbox 360 but xbox 360 is so much better on so many levles.:woot::giggle::sneaky::D

personally I'd find Minecraft a bit boring after a while....so I'd probably end up griefing servers if anything just for the heck of it. TEAM AVO DESERVES ICE CREAM :p

personally I'd find Minecraft a bit boring after a while....so I'd probably end up griefing servers if anything just for the heck of it. TEAM AVO DESERVES ICE CREAM :p
Yeah same here I griefed a bukkit server with a friend before using the money in the e-conomy plugin on that server had like 100 Million there and we bought lots of TNT and red stone torches xD , exploded the whole servers spawn and creations.

Back