Mario Kart [MK8] A Mercedes Car available as a DLC !

• Thread starter D4rkDragon
  • Start date
Oh? I didn't read it properly then, well free DLC, even better! I agree with what Nanamine said now "Nintendo is doing this smart; testing to see the fan reaction for something incredibly small like this to see if they can get away with track DLC. Excited!"
Yep, he is right! Nintendo is playing it well by putting up the DLC for free, unlike some developers who have DLCs that are released right away with the game for a large price.

Yep, he is right! Nintendo is playing it well by putting up the DLC for free, unlike some developers who have DLCs that are released right away with the game for a large price.
Yeah, I think Nintendo is really stepping their game up this year, and I'm positive, future DLC containing extra tracks, and probably new karts/characters will come, just gives the game much more content, so I agree, the're playing it well, this is just the start.

Yeah, I think Nintendo is really stepping their game up this year, and I'm positive, future DLC containing extra tracks, and probably new karts/characters will come, just gives the game much more content, so I agree, the're playing it well, this is just the start.
Mhmm. I really like Nintendo's priority of keeping their customers happy. They are making free DLCs for download, They are taking the suggestions of their fans into consideration. More reasons to love Nintendo :love:

While the car looks amazing, I am still not too happy we've gone from karts to cars. MK8 looks amazing, but it's Mario Kart, not Mario Car.

While the car looks amazing, I am still not too happy we've gone from karts to cars. MK8 looks amazing, but it's Mario Kart, not Mario Car.
It's not like all the Karts are now Cars. There are many Karts in real life that look like a real car. This is a DLC, and it is your choice if you want to use it or not.

download_4.png

Well, all of you that guessed this kart will be available in North America/Europe are right! Nintendo now announced on their Official Twitter accounts that the Mercedes-Benz DLC will be available in this upcoming summer holiday.

download_4.png

Well, all of you that guessed this kart will be available in North America/Europe are right! Nintendo now announced on their Official Twitter accounts that the Mercedes-Benz DLC will be available in this upcoming summer holiday.
That's great! I hope all the DLCs that come out for Mario Kart 8 are also released in NA/EU. We also deserve some great DLCs and games that Japanese players get.

This is the kind of DLC Mario Kart needs. A couple Karts, maybe even a new character. It's these kind of tidbits that revitalize some of the community and help keep the game active and healthy. Thanks for this Nintendo, it's a step in the right direction.

Back