Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate 3DS Pedia Players

• Thread starter Marc
  • Start date
does defeating at least the lagiacrist on monster hunter 3 u on the 3ds count on being familiar
Guess not :p

You can at me too, i'll come online whenever somebody asks... I'll try xD but mostly i'll be able to be online.

You can at me too, i'll come online whenever somebody asks... I'll try xD but mostly i'll be able to be online.
Added!

meant to post this about 2 weeks ago (definitely not been busy killing everything that moves) but i finally got MH4U! i've been playing it pretty much nonstop this whole time and i'm online pretty much every day from about 3:00 pm eastern to 10:00 pm eastern, sometimes longer :cat:

Was on sale + good reviews so i decided to get the game! It came in the mail today, I wont be online that much till next week though.

Just got MH4U. First monster hunter so I'm pretty nooby

Last edited:
I'd like to be added to the list! I'm almost always online (though I'd consider myself a newbie)

I just realized that I never posted on this thread that I have 4U. I got it about 1-2 weeks after launch.

Just got MH4U. First monster hunter so I'm pretty nooby
Added.
I'd like to be added to the list! I'm almost always online (though I'd consider myself a newbie)
I just realized that I never posted on this thread that I have 4U. I got it about 1-2 weeks after launch.
You two were already on the list :p

I own the game and im online alot. I'd like to be added to the list.

I own the game and im online alot. I'd like to be added to the list.
Done. Welcome to the community btw. You should upload an avatar :p

Id like to be added to the list, but im still a newbie.
Ive got jaggi armour, and ive hunted the great jaggi, the seltas, the kecha watcha, the tetsucabra, and the basarios.
Extra information, I use an insect glaive.
Edit:Changed insect to kinsect.
Edit 2: changed back to insect ;_;

Last edited:
Id like to be added to the list, but im still a newbie.
Ive got jaggi armour, and ive hunted the great jaggi, the seltas, the kecha watcha, the tetsucabra, and the basarios.
Extra information, I use an kinsect glaive.
Edit:Changed insect to kinsect.
Not tryin to be a grammar Nazi, but insect glaive is correct.

Reactions: Ashkil
Just got the game a few weeks ago~ Please add me to the list :D

Still HR3 since I've decided to focus more on the village quests for now

Reactions: Marc
Could you add me to the list Marc :3 I've had the game for ages and pretty much have everything maxed out XD im just gonna go back and help people here on pedia on any quests they might be stuck on :cat:

Marc, I finally got the game!!! if you want, add me to the list!! I am new to mh4u but i have already beatten mh3u, so i got some experience!! Thanks!!

Add me to the list plz! I just got mh4u, and though I've played mh3u, im still early on in the game

I guess you can add me, but I kinda new to the monster hunter series...so I may suck a lot.

I've added all of you to the list :3

Thanks! :)

Back