Monsters that annoy you!

• Thread starter Tho
  • Start date
I defiantly have to say #1 would be the rhenoplos cause I main in CB. I build up my ultra, and the moment im about to bring my fully charged axe down on the monsters face, the stupid rhenoplos always charge me and send me flying REALLY far! Its ridiculous! The next most annoying monster is defiantly going to be the Molten tigrex. He starts off taking a beating, and just when you get a little cocky and start thinking"I got this" he gets angry and suddenly your the one being hunted. He starts spamming charges+roars, and throwing flaming balls of death at your face when you least expect it. And if your in close quarters with him, he will repeatedly spin around and smack you with his tail. It's SO annoying! The winning for third most annoying is rajang. He isn't as an annoying as Tigrex, but he is the monster I hate most. To me, hes almost completely unpredictable unless you have A LOT of experience battling him. He repeatedly throws himself in the air and attacks, giving you no choice but to superman dive out of the way or loose almost half of your health. Not to mention once, in P.forest, I was entering his area and was still in midair, and the jerk used his lightning beam and blasted me(still in midair)so hard i lost all my health and was about to die if my partner hadn't used a dust of life. He has anger issues and constantly throws REALLY big boulders at you. In apex furious mode, he is REALLY hard to beat, even in online. 4th most annoying would have to be the deviljho. He is really annoying, since he goes into rage mode so often. When he does, all he does is spam is head swipe repeatedly(when your close), his dragon breath(when your medium range, just enough to get your face blasted off) and his earth hurl as that little extra kick the fight was missing. The good thing about him is hes so stupid he will literally eat his own tail. YES, I MEAN LITERALLY! I chopped off his tail once, retreated into the next area to heal up, and when i came back, there he was. Eating his own chopped off tail. And if you lay some drugged meat down, he goes straight up dog mode. He will plod over, devour it, and once his belly is full he will lay down and fall asleep. These top 4 most annoying monsters! Thanks!

In my opinion, the most annoying monster in the entire series is the Black Gravios from Monster Hunter 4 U. It was just so frustrating to have to constantly avoid its heat beam, as well as its roll over that it did whenever you happened to damage it to much in one short time period.

The Gypceros for stealing my only pitfall trap when the mission was to capture it. The Gypceros for stunning you and then killing you with poison.
The Tetsucabra for that rock attack
The Gravios for taking ages to kill
The Deviljho for killing me instantly
The Tigrex for just being difficult
The Rathian/Rathalos for being annoying in too many ways...

Love you Seltas...

Last edited by a moderator:
Thief monsters that snag your coins and then try to leave the battle. Zero XP (if they get away), loss of profit, and sometimes, a hit on your HP, too.

The Gypceros for stealing my only pitfall trap when the mission was to capture it. The Gypceros for stunning you and then killing you with poison.
The Tetsucabra for that rock attack
The Gravios for taking ages to kill
The Deviljho for killing me instantly
The Tigrex for just being difficult
The Rathian/Rathalos for being annoying in too many ways...

Love you Seltas...

Actually, I've gotten better at the game now, soo
Gypceros is fine if you use Negate Poison and guard his flashes. After that, it's like fighting a kut-ku without fire.
The tetsucabra doesn't annoy me now that I use tremor resistance.
The Gravios is still annoying but the Great Jaggi poison SwitchAxe or the Kecha SwitchAxe makes it so much easier.
The Deviljho is easy if you bring tainted meat and have tremor res.
I still dislike Tigrex, but I LOVE BRUTE AND MOLTEN TIGREX.
The raths are easy when you gem in wind res and negate poison.

As for the ones I dislike now...
Teostra; While the Supernova never bothered me (i was armed with the knowledge that it occured 100 seconds after becoming enraged), it still annoys me with the fact that I could never beat it fast enough and I had to switch weapons five times before I found one that let me output enough DPS while letting me move quickly (seltas dual swords)

Dalamadur is actually my favourite monster to farm... unless we fail the quest. When that happens, I lose all motivation.

Gold Rathian just combos me to death.

Back