Contest Monthly Contests!!!

• Thread starter xXAwesomeDudeXx
  • Start date
xXAwesomeDudeXx

xXAwesomeDudeXx

Just an Awesome Guy.
Towns Folk
It costs 5 Play Coins to enter the Mario Kart 7 Contest! The way it works is that you give me 5 Play coins each Month to play, and you post your Miis name on the thread (If you are a first time user), Then I will cross check with your Mii's name that you gave me to see if you actually paid, then Join the community under communities and then search by code... Then enter the code 63-2863-6502-2008 if you didn't pay, you can still play, but you wont get the Play Coins if you win!

If you can not find anyone then you can play against me to earn your Play Coins, Just PM me.

Every first day of the month I will give the Play Coins out.

Month 1 (Mario Kart 7): December 7th-December 31st
  • First Place: 40 Play Coins
  • Second Place: 30 Play Coins
  • Third Place: 20 Play Coins
Month 2 (Pokemon X/Y): January 12th - January 31st (2014!)
  • Winning Prize: 80% of the Entry Fees.
  • Second Place: 5 Play Coins
Pokemon X/Y has won the vote for Month 2!

Ok! Pokemon X/Y has won the vote for month two! All you need to do is tell me you are joining, give me the 5PC entry fee for this month, and I will give more information once at least 8 people have joined by January 19th 2014. I am going to show you how it is going to works:

[Player 1] [Player 5]
VS VS
[Player 2] (Player 2 Wins) (Player 6 Wins) [Player 6]
-----------------> VS ---------> (Player 3 Wins) VS (Player 8 Wins) <--- VS <------------------------
[Player 3] (Player 3 Wins) (Player 3 Wins). (Player 8 Wins) [Player 7]
VS VS
[Player 4] [Player 8]

Come on it took me forever to make that... ^

Last edited:
I've given you the five Play Coins for this month's registration, sign me up.

Mii Name: Onett

Mii Name: Marc :woot:

That's cool... I don't have the game Mario Kart 7 :eek:

Come on! We need more people to sign up or this will not work... I have posted it on other social media networks to try and bring attention. By the way, do you know if there is a refferal program ?

How long will people be able to sign up? I'd love to participate but I'm new here and so don't have 5 measely play coins.

Scratch that, the very generous Marc just sent me 20 play coins.

I sent you my payment.

Mii Name: RBNanamine

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart
How long will people be able to sign up? I'd love to participate but I'm new here and so don't have 5 measely play coins.

Well now you have 21 Play Coins! :D You can sign up anytime you want but the people that sign up last will have a disadvantage. If you can't find anyone to race against, PM me to get on the leaderboard!

PS: If you don't know how to give me play coins you will have to go to click on my profile > Play Coins > and give me 5 Play Coins. If you don't the scores that you get on the leaderboard will not count.

Well now you have 21 Play Coins! :D You can sign up anytime you want but the people that sign up last will have a disadvantage. If you can't find anyone to race against, PM me to get on the leaderboard!

PS: If you don't know how to give me play coins you will have to go to click on my profile > Play Coins > and give me 5 Play Coins. If you don't the scores that you get on the leaderboard will not count.

Yeah, I edited my original post.

I'll sign up.
Mii Name: Cookie/Aquas/DY*Archae

I'll send those 5 play coins once I figure out how to send them :p

I'll sign up.
Mii Name: Cookie/Aquas/DY*Archae

I'll send those 5 play coins once I figure out how to send them :p

Click on the link that says how many play coins a person has under their avatar to send them.

Click on the link that says how many play coins a person has under their avatar to send them.
Well, glad I did it the hard way then. xD Went to the bank and had to type in his name. lol

Reactions: Marc and BjFauble
Double post, kill me.

Better watch out, or I'm gonna win this. ;)
Almost at 100 community points already.

Double post, kill me.

Better watch out, or I'm gonna win this. ;)
Almost at 100 community points already.

No, I'm going to win! Really all I have to do is get Heart to join and enter.

Reactions: Heart and Aquas
No, I'm going to win! Really all I have to do is get Heart to join and enter.
lol, I'll get my other 3ds and race myself with my other Mk7 XD

Reactions: BjFauble
I would love to but my MK7 game is broken

Mii name: JohnnyK

Well, glad I did it the hard way then. xD Went to the bank and had to type in his name. lol
Well your hard work paid off lol.

But if I were to join I think I would win :p I got skills dude sadly I don't have Mario Kart 7 lol I just use download play to play with my friend :sneaky:

Well your hard work paid off lol.

But if I were to join I think I would win :p I got skills dude sadly I don't have Mario Kart 7 lol I just use download play to play with my friend :sneaky:

"Skills"

Aquas is in one of the most known Mario Kart 7 competitive clans, and all of my time trials are within 100th worldwide.

Aquas also has 900 hours played. I have around 500.

Last edited:
"Skills"

Aquas is in one of the most known Mario Kart 7 competitive clans, and all of my time trials are within 100th worldwide.

Aquas also has 900 hours played. I have around 500.
Well I would be that good if I have the game :yawn:

Well I would be that good if I have the game :yawn:
Haha, sure you would. You should buy it.

Back