Contest Monthly Contests!!!

• Thread starter xXAwesomeDudeXx
  • Start date
Sorry forum for making you subject to my rage. After a while I have finally cooled down, but I'm still not going to play Mk7 for a while.

Sorry forum for making you subject to my rage. After a while I have finally cooled down, but I'm still not going to play Mk7 for a while.

In that case, time to grind the community with Heart! :headphone:

Reactions: Heart
So... anyone been playing in the community lately? I haven't checked the standings in it for a while.

So... anyone been playing in the community lately? I haven't checked the standings in it for a while.
Nope. :p I lost all interest in playing Mario Kart 7, so it looks like you'll still be getting first.

Yeah, Mario Kart 7 is over. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! is what's cool now. :cool:

Nope. :p I lost all interest in playing Mario Kart 7, so it looks like you'll still be getting first.

Yeah, Mario Kart 7 is over. Mario Kart: Double Dash!! is what's cool now. :cool:
Actually it's all about Mk9 right now...

Actually it's all about Mk9 right now...

Mario Kart Ghosts is a safe bet...

Reactions: BjFauble
sign me in
Mii's name : Kryce

"Skills"

Aquas is in one of the most known Mario Kart 7 competitive clans, and all of my time trials are within 100th worldwide.

Aquas also has 900 hours played. I have around 500.
900 and 5000 O.O mine is around the 35. But I played a lot of Mario Kart DS :p

Excuse me? Are you going to pay the winners of your contest?

@Aquas First Place, 293 Points
@Nanamine Second Place, 166 Points
I don't care if you pay third place.

Reactions: Aquas, Chief and Heart
Excuse me? Are you going to pay the winners of your contest?

@Aquas First Place, 293 Points
@Nanamine Second Place, 166 Points
I don't care if you pay third place.
lol no one played after I stopped playing. :p

lol no one played after I stopped playing. :p

Yeah, everyone lost interest. Then once Christmas came around, everyone got new games...

Yeah, everyone lost interest. Then once Christmas came around, everyone got new games...
I played Mk7 in a war for the first time yesterday after stopping. Got an 81 (flex). So what if the other team failed at tables and gave me 7 bonus points... and named me Aguas. Guess they want me to be spanish.

Even better spelling: Rhythm to Rymith.

Oh well. Kinda disappointing that no one tried to beat my comm score for this.

I played Mk7 in a war for the first time yesterday after stopping. Got an 81 (flex). So what if the other team failed at tables and gave me 7 bonus points... and named me Aguas. Guess they want me to be spanish.

Even better spelling: Rhythm to Rymith.

Oh well. Kinda disappointing that no one tried to beat my comm score for this.

Are you going to try to get a war or tournament going on in this forum?

Are you going to try to get a war or tournament going on in this forum?

Aquas is already in Х, though. I'll probably do tournaments when Mario Kart 8 comes out, assuming there are enough people with the game.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx and Aquas
A war probably won't happen. I might organize a tournament though. Maybe for the day before mk8 release, when many people will stop playing mk7.

A war probably won't happen. I might organize a tournament though. Maybe for the day before mk8 release, when many people will stop playing mk7.
Is no one reading the first post...

They don't get an alert when you edit your first post and you haven't made an announcement in this thread, :panda:

Anyway, I voted.

Reactions: xXAwesomeDudeXx

I voted aswell, long before you posted this. :p

i voted

Back