Most annoying item?

• Thread starter TheCheesyNuke
  • Start date
I hate the blooper in MK Wii & MK8. It can get in the way even if you know tracks well. Waste of an item space too, it's a pretty pointless item. Better find that speed boost fast to clear the ink away! :panda:

Indeed the Hammer in SSB is annoying and 2nd annoying item for me is the heart or any other recovery item
i hate it when other player gets it(maybe im not lucky enough)and the third one is the Assist trophy,
especially the nintendog it ruined my game!!!!

I find the Blooper in Mario Kart DS pointless and annoying. Even if the screen gets covered in ink, you can always look at your touch screen since there is a map there. But in every other game, it pretty much gives you a hard time to see. But the blue shell is a monster. Sometimes it costs me my first place in the race and I end up being last due to this monster ;-;

My least favorite item is the flower from smash bros cause you always take damage from it it is always annoying

I think that the most annoying item in any Nintendo game would have to be the blues shell form Mario Kart. There you are, last lap and far ahead of the competition. You round the final bend, only to hear the dreaded alarm. The blue shell hits you, followed by two red shells and a banana peel, ending you up in a final place of fifth, internally screaming...:dead:

Back