SSB for 3DS Most Broken/Overpowered Characters in SSB4 3DS

• Thread starter jamesnail12
  • Start date
he isnt powerful but racks up alot of damage how i use him and can take out uo to 3 stock in 0-2 minutes

Mr. Game and Watch is broken from Judge spammers.

Kirby from the Stone Spammers.

Capt. Falcon for speed, power and high jumps. He is both Links combined, just not as Link.

Roy is OP from speed and power.

Sonic from button mashers.

Donkey Kong from recovery spammers.

Meta Knight from Tornado spammers.

In my opinion 3/4 of the roster in smash 4 is broken buy I'll just share the top 3.
1. Meta knight people need to realize is that Sakurai really didn't nerf meta knight. We did because he's now rarely used in online play. Hop on the bandwagon. In fact, the only real change is his neutral which nobody uses anyways.

2. Bowser
This really only applies in for glory mode 1v1. Once you get the first kill turn into suicide Bowser and seal the win.

3. Jigglypuff Don't ask questions

he isnt powerful but racks up alot of damage how i use him and can take out uo to 3 stock in 0-2 minutes
I beg to differ, as Greninja isn't exactly broken, but definitively a game-changer early game.
Mr. Game and Watch is broken from Judge spammers.

Kirby from the Stone Spammers.

Capt. Falcon for speed, power and high jumps. He is both Links combined, just not as Link.

Roy is OP from speed and power.

Sonic from button mashers.

Donkey Kong from recovery spammers.

Meta Knight from Tornado spammers.
Amen. You just listed exactly why I hate all of the above except Meta Knight; because Meta Knight is my second main.
In my opinion 3/4 of the roster in smash 4 is broken buy I'll just share the top 3.
1. Meta knight people need to realize is that Sakurai really didn't nerf meta knight. We did because he's now rarely used in online play. Hop on the bandwagon. In fact, the only real change is his neutral which nobody uses anyways.

2. Bowser
This really only applies in for glory mode 1v1. Once you get the first kill turn into suicide Bowser and seal the win.

3. Jigglypuff Don't ask questions
Meta Knight is OP and broken above all, with my only complaint being that if you special yourself off the edge, then you are dead. You have no recovery, unless someone attempts a meteor, then you might get lucky. Bowser is far too OP in 1v1, especially when your opponent is using a light character. Jigglypuff? Don't even ask. Just believe me, he is far too overpowered. When the Demonpuff enters the game, everyone dies. Don't ask.

How is Jigglypuff OP?

Back