Most Creative Pokemon Generation?

• Thread starter Matthew
  • Start date
I couldn't agree with you more, every Generation brought something new to the table, I guess people base their favorite Generation on their experience with the game, my favorite Generation is Gen 3, but now that I've played Gen 6, I'd say they were really creative with that generation, and don't forget the horde battles too :)

I would say Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire because they really changed up a lot of things. Just by looking at the map, you could tell it is very different from the other Pokemon games. The whole underwater region was integrated into the world perfectly, and I think that's what made it stand out from the other games. Some other features were 2 opposing teams (Aqua and Magma) as well as Pokemon Contests that provide a fun activity outside of battling.

All the generations are creative, the one i think is the most creative is generation 3 , gen 3 region introduced a lot of new things ( Double Battles, Contests, Battle Frontier) the unique citys that the region have are amazing to.

Black 2 and White 2 were also pretty unique, and a lot of creativity was put into making them. However, while definitely unique from the other games, the changes weren't very appealing or fun for me. The whole world also felt a bit too black and gray, which was creative, but not what I wanted to see. So I guess creativity is really in the eye of the beholder.

The first one was the original and was different to everything else around at the time.

Since then, I found BW to be the biggest change of the series. Things off the top of my head are TM mechanic changes, the evil Team not necessarily being evil, the Pokemon being completely fresh, etc. I also personally thought the designs of the Pokemon very the mot interesting of any generation, and there were a number that I wasn't sure of the type and was keen to learn more about. So yeah.

Back