most favorite link incarnation in legend of Zelda series

• Thread starter Corey
  • Start date
I loved the young link as a kid when i use to play zelda games on the old consolle and i quite loved playing them but since the new adult link has been out every thing about him has gotten more cooler then ever with fighting skill and abiliy and the new tools he earned in his previous adventure by watching a video of zelda fighting hyrule warrior i said wow

definitely adult link. Mostly because you had to do a lot more with adult link rather than young link, but also because he has a wider (and better) range of weapons to be used *hookshot, bow and arrow,hammer etc...) so that the main reason really. And yea, I agree with the first post in this thread! Young link's voice gets VERY annoying after playing for a while (even though I have to admit that adult link is also very annoying as well! not as annoying, but still... annoying :p) and yet young link's grunt and HIYAAAS suit his frame and character very well :") Love the game! even with its flaws it's still amazing! Don't you agree?

what is your most favorite version of link from Legend of Zelda games

Hate me because I prefer young link but i would like to see Lonk from Pennsylvania

actually if you watch game theories on the game theorist on YouTube you will discover that actualy young link from Ocarina of Time is actually the strongest

Adult link, he looked so sick on epona

lol the majority of most ppl replied on the thread have link in there picture

adult link is cool because he has more thing to do than young link if we were comparing him to majoras mask link at least then there would be a tie but adult link is stronger than young link in melee also

yeah but remember Young Link has the deity mask which sort of makes him unstoppable plus he look cool using it to another thing that is the same link from Ocarina of Time in Majora's Mask

I think that the link from hyrule warriors has the best disign. It reminds me of the link from oot and tp at the same time. Also the scarf really compliments his outfit.

I mostly preferred playing as adult Link, as he just felt so much more powerful than his child counterpart. I guess it was also due to the fact that he kind of felt like an unlock of sorts, and I tend to use unlockable characters more because I feel like I have "earned" them in some way.

Ocarina of Time
First Link to fight Ganon, he also has the masks which give him different abilities so he's prepared for any situation.

I mostly played as Adult Link. Mostly I played as him was because he had more things capable of doing like riding Epona. Young Link was ok but I never really played as him since I have Majora's Mask and that's who you play as. Adult link was basically just something new but the closest to him in Majora's Mask is Fierce Deity Link.

I like Young Link more, and I'd rather play as him all the time if I could. I like Big boy Link because he can ride Epona, wear those different color tunics, and have 10 times as many items. Both are equally cool, and in their own unique special way.

Oh yeah, only Young Link can wear those little happy masks from that Happy mask place!

Overall, I prefer using Young Link, but so many items are restricted when playing as him (including Epona). Plus, afternoon the first three dungeons, you hardly use him (besides the Sand Temple), so even though Young Link is probably my fave, Adult Link tends to give more gameplay and good times.

Although, Young Link can use masks. Hmmmmm. :redpanda:

Back