Most Forgettable starter Pokemon.

• Thread starter VirtulJordan
  • Start date
While my least favourite Starters are Froakie and Popplio, I think the most forgettable of them all is Chespin, I don't see it very often and when I think about Gen V Starters there's always these one or two seconds of "and what was the Grass Starter" regarding Chespin, despite my love for Grass Pokes in general.

Tepig was the cutest of all three, I just didn't imagine having any of the others. but being fore/fighting, plus being so ugly already in its first evolution... I was disappointed. and... well... the two other starter's evolutions weren't better

Ooops!
Just realized that I wrote Gen 5 instead of Gen 6, unlike Chespin, Snivy is awesome IMO.

Blaziken for life is my best shiny starter, I mean that was my first ever starter and my greatest companion, since Generation 3, and now he is with me in Pokémon Moon, he's been through Many Pokémon Leagues, through many multiplayer battles and even been with me during almost all my shiny hunts. My most forgettable is obviously my dumb Popplio, I even wonder why the heck I chose him.

Reactions: Theresia
For me, it has to be Bayleef (even though I don't really hate or dislike it ;-;)

I kinda tend to forget the Johto starters, and they're among the last to come in my mind whenever I think of starter pokemon. The middle evolutions are usually the most forgettable ones of all the starter sets. Quilava isn't that forgettable since I kinda like it, and Croconaw is an evolution of Totodile (my favourite Johto starter)

Bayleef is the only one left. While it isn't bad, it is certainly quite forgettable

Back