Most frustrating enemies?

• Thread starter Robyn
  • Start date
Stupid Cosmic Marios in 3D Land >.>

They chase you around and turn the whole thing into a crazy marathon, especially if you want to get the Star Coins with any degree of accuracy.

Angry Sun gets my vote. It cannot be attacked, so therefore it's invinsible. I know it's only present in one level (SMB3, world 2, dessert). It's annoying to keep dodging it's circle motion again and again. Sometimes I cheat and use the P-Tanooki power-up so I can skip the whole level. Lets see you attack me now, Angry Sun!!!. xD

Lakitus. They are always throwing stuff at you, Probably really hard to kill cus he's floating in the air, and if there's Atleast two, they might kill you ( might lol). I have seen them on super Mario maker levels,and they are really annoying. But anyway, there's only one good part about them: You can steal their cloud. Their not that frustrating, but they can be really annoying.

What is the one enemy you hate the most and wish to die in a vortex? Many enemies don't bother me...except for one....
The cataquack! {it even sounds evil! >.< }
So here I am walking down Gelato Beach in Super Mario Sunshine and boom it hits me and makes me fly into the moon! Not bad at all....until another one hits me! And then another...and another...then after fifty of em hits me I'm dead because they also do damage when they hit you.
i hate fat hammerbros because one they are hammerbros second there fat.

Totally Lakitu I have to go with. He always throws spiky shells at me and its very annoying. He does this in the Mario games where he's an enemy. He may throw one of two types: a red egg that hatches into a Spiny on impact, or a green egg that does not hatch but continues rolling on the ground to harm me.

Well in Super Mario Maker, Hammer Bros and Sledge Bros are absolutely horrible! It is so hard to jump on them, because they are constantly throwing hammers. They are not predictable either. Its even worse when there is a whole enemy spam of hammer bros... Most Mario Maker levels with Hammer bros are luck based. Definitely frustrating... they are pretty bad in other games too...

Bloopers, I just hate them. I know that its not that hard to get past them, but when you encounter a whole gang of them coming straight at you. Even the little Bloopers can be a real pain if you try to burn them with the fire flower unless you are dead center. It looks like the star can only hit them.
Yes bloopers freaking suck. In mario maker I’m glad people barely use them

Except for in Mario Maker. People use them a lot to spam the entire course and make everyone miserable.

Hammer bro, when you see them you know you’re going to take some form of damage, and the fact that they throw their hammers so much makes it harder to get a bit on them

Yeah. Come on Hammer Bros... Take a short break every so often.

Didn’t even see how many people said that

lol lots said Hammet Bros because its true. They are very annoying.

Reactions: AricAttack
Back