Most graphically violent anime you've ever watched >.<

• Thread starter Frisk
  • Start date
Elfen Lied. I wanna watch it.
That's the one! Is it famous or something?

Reactions: GamerDudeXXX
@Spinnerweb I am inclined to agree that Elven lied is the most gory anime I can immediately recall. (But be warned, it's plot isn't that good and a number of things are just backwards.)

@Spinnerweb I am inclined to agree that Elven lied is the most gory anime I can immediately recall. (But be warned, it's plot isn't that good and a number of things are just backwards.)
Dude. Blood. Nudity. Evisceration. Do I look like I care about plot at this point?

Hi there was one I watched but I can't really say because I don't know the name but it was pretty brutal about some telekinetic girl who escapes from some secret facility where she was in some cage, but then she escapes by brutally ripping apart almost everyone while the only thing she is wearing is a helmet. Left it as I couldn't handle all the brutality and breasts. That show should be shut down.
Elfen Lied. I wanna watch it.
I remember enjoying it but the ending was a disappointment. That's all I remember :panda:

I remember enjoying it but the ending was a disappointment. That's all I remember :panda:
Does it have an actual ending, or the typical anime "leave it in the middle of the story so you have to read the manga" e ding?

@Spinnerweb it ends I guess... But in a weird and messed up love story kinda way.

Probably one of the following, Berserk, Basilisk, Elfen Lied, Blood-C, Hellsing (watch the 8th OVA!), Mardock Scramble (best anime movie trilogy btw, rivals Ghost in the Shell), and perhaps Shigurui! Umineko no Naku Koro ni WOULD easily be one of them, if it wasn't for the censorship! That anime involves a witch killing an entire family over and over in really gruesome ways! Also, it has one of the best openings ever!
you said, all of the once i was going to say

The most purely gruesome series I've seen personally is Deadman Wonderland. The most gruesome AND tragic/heart wrenching one for me is Made In Abyss (which I'm both unnerved/depressed by AND captivated by). It's a series that's impossible to recommend.

Well ive watched Attack on titan which basically is bad you know with the whole titans eating people thing. Black Butler was more implied than violent. The future diary was really violent though. It was alright but i wasnt as interested in the main two characters.

Honestly psycho pass and parasyte were probably my favorite of all violent anime. Such a good story lines! They really got at my feels too!

But then again i still have to catch up on tokyo ghoul. The first season was soooo good!

Reactions: Marc
Psycho pass is probably the only super violent anime i have watched all the way through, at least the first season. I really liked the plot and learning the true nature of all the characters and the gore almost feels necessary to empathize how messed up thier world is.

Reactions: Rosey
Back