Most Interesting Moments in Zelda.

• Thread starter P2.0
  • Start date
I like that moment in Majoras mask where link is turned into a deku scrub by the skull kid. It was links reaction that made me LOLed

Reactions: P2.0
When I played the ROM of Ocarina of Time on my computer, then abused some random cheats and ended up with some weird glitches. Sometimes I would wonder around walking through walls and whatnot and it'd just glitch out and the colors would be screwed up, like if you were playing it on a broken screen

I think that one of the most interesting moments in the entire Zelda series is when you discover that (a.) the boat that you have been traveling on almost the entire time in Wind Waker is actually the long-lost king of the long-lost Hyrule, and that Tetra is actually the heir to the long lost kingdom, as she is actually Zelda.

The Most interesting part for me in a Zelda game is meeting the Moon Children in Majora's Mask. Once you are warped to the moon your found in a nice and sweet relaxing meadow with a tree far ahead. Once you reach the tree you'll see 4 Moon Children running around the tree and 1 sitting in the middle .Talking to them is very interesting, you'll trade in some masks, solve a dungeon and enter a room with that Child you talked to. They will ask a question, mostly involving life and it's just very interesting. Then after you talk to all 4 there's still a child sitting there. You talk to him and if you did it right then you'll receive the "Ultimate Mask" But if you think about it all the Moon Children have a problem and Link must link a answer to them. Once I figured that out it just made sense and the game was basically telling you a lesson. That's why I thought it was so interesting to me.

The most interesting part for me was when sheik was being slammed around by bongo bongo. It was so unexpected and made me question what the heck am I playing! Well, at least I didn't have to do the well yet ...

Back