PkMn XY/ORAS Mourning's Egg Scramble

• Thread starter Mr. Kream
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Amor's sibling, that's cool, have fun with him, Amor's pretty fun to play, too.

Im about to go online... Pokemon Bank takes forever...

I see ya. Enjoy

Reactions: Bagel
im on now?

Enjoy the egg, Otaku,

tumblr_static_bulbasaur-pokemon-egg_large.png

I actually just sold the last eight eggs, so I'll be temporarily closing shop until time comes again. I hope everyone is happy with their eggys, it was fun while it lasted. Hope ya come come back when I reopen shop!

Also, if ya haven't already, feel free to let me know whatcha got. I have no idea what these eggs are, but I bred them all, I'm curious.

Enjoy yourselves and have fun.

Also, remember to check those Hidden Powers and IVs. Aside from Ice, Gene also spawns a lot of high IV Hidden Power Dragon, Grass, and Electric Pokemon. Capitalize on that if you can.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bumping, Saint Patrick's Day update:

*WE GOT SAUSAGE*
Check out the main thread.​

Last edited:
Reactions: OtakuFallenAngel
A tip for your shop once you open it again:

You can save your game, open the eggs, check the IVs, restart the game without saving.

In that way you can know the IVs of the Pokémon without opening the egg, since the IVs are generated when the Egg is obtained and not when the egg hatches

A tip for your shop once you open it again:

You can save your game, open the eggs, check the IVs, restart the game without saving.

In that way you can know the IVs of the Pokémon without opening the egg, since the IVs are generated when the Egg is obtained and not when the egg hatches

I breed very frequently, that would have been fine if it were between one and four eggs, but for a stock of thirty, it's rather inconvenient, and stock two is already on the way. I can consider this for stock three, but the extra time I'd have to put in to confirm the exact IV's of the newly bred eggs I'll be storing makes me cringe a bit.

These eggs are all yielded from the last egg received in my breeding chains. After hatching the egg party with the egg I intend to keep, it is the egg that is still held by the daycare kid. Habitually, that one egg has always been left in one of my random boxes, but in my Omega Ruby, I've been storing them together and adding one with every species I've bred.

As most of the eggs should have between four to six IV's, including IV's of 30, I'm not actually down for this, but if requested enough in this thread, I'll prepare a secondary batch with stock three that has guaranteed IV's and abilities at 2pc per egg.

I'll quote and copy this response to the original post in a spoiler so that people see it.

To those reading, if you like this suggestion let me know in the thread below and I'll take note of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zukrad
Pancakes could be bonuses! Ex: Bonus Egg with Meal Purchase From 1/2/3 to 1/2/3. Or Pancakes Could be a Item Shop. Pancakes could even be EV training Station. These are just some ideas i thought of that might work as the Pancakes.

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Pancakes could be bonuses! Ex: Bonus Egg with Meal Purchase From 1/2/3 to 1/2/3. Or Pancakes Could be a Item Shop. Pancakes could even be EV training Station. These are just some ideas i thought of that might work as the Pancakes.
Actually, I planned what pancakes will be first, long before deciding to sell eggs or sausages, but it's a secret for now. Did you see the above message, posted in the spoiler? You bought the most eggs, PuppyNinja, got an oppinion?

tumblr_nk9jqay4ck1s2i16to1_500.jpg

Want Some Eggys?

I breed my own Pokemon, but when I do, I often leave extra random eggs around, so I decided that now is the right time to start selling them off...

I don't know what any of them are, so I'm selling them off at
1PC per egg.

I breed with a 30/30/30/31/31/31 Jolly Ditto named Gene, so I suggest you check those Hidden Powers. If it's Ice, you might have something special on your hands, so do check those eggys.

LET'S GET CRACKING!

Egg Shop Status:
OPEN/CLOSED

*TEMPORARILY OUT OF STOCK*
I breed very frequently, that would have been fine if it were between one and four eggs, but for a stock of thirty, it's rather inconvenient, and stock two is already on the way. I can consider this for stock three, but the extra time I'd have to put in to confirm the exact IV's of the newly bred eggs I'll be storing makes me cringe a bit.

These eggs are all yielded from the last egg received in my breeding chains. After hatching the egg party with the egg I intend to keep, it is the egg that is still held by the daycare kid. Habitually, that one egg has always been left in one of my random boxes, but in my Omega Ruby, I've been storing them together and adding one with every species I've bred.

As most of the eggs should have between four to six IV's, including IV's of 30, I'm not actually down for this, but if requested enough in this thread, I'll prepare a secondary batch with stock three that has guaranteed IV's and abilities at 2pc per egg.

I'll quote and copy this response to the original post in a spoiler so that people see it.

To those reading, if you like this suggestion let me know in the thread below and I'll take note of it.

e14a908c26033fedb33c0afc5b54a0fa.png

Banner thanks to Vii

*CONSIDER THIS THE SAUSAGE*
*Details*

I've decided to add a breeding segment to my shop where buyers may order a maximum of two Pokemon per order. Please be aware that you will not be allowed to make a new order if you have not received your last. Another thing of note about this shop that will certainly distinguish it from the other shops here is that I primarily breed with Gene, my 30/30/30/31/31/31 Jolly Ditto.

This means two things:

1. When you take your purchased Pokemon to the Individual Value Judge, he will not identify any stat with an IV of 30 or below, and
2. The Pokemon yielded here are prone to having useful Hidden Power types.

For the most part, the Pokemon I breed will have Ice type Hidden Powers, but
if it suits you, you are allowed to request HP Ice or HP Dragon at no extra charge. Other Hidden Powers like Electric and Grass are commonly yielded from this Ditto, but are not being offered as an optional choice at this time.

Because I will be breeding in IV stats of 30, it should be noted that all Pokemon dispersed through this portion of the shop will come with verified and exact IV listings.

For Trick Room and Foul Play, IV's of zero may not be requested at this time.

*Pricing*

All Pokemon are initially 2pc which covers nicknames, abilities, natures, genders, egg moves, and if specified, Hidden Powers (check details above).

For 1pc, I am willing to train Pokemon to level 50, and if it evolves past fifty, that may be requested without extra charge (i.e. Hydreigon, Volcarona). Pokemon may come at levels beyond 50, depending on their maximum experience cap, but will not be trained to level 100 under any circumstance.

Effort Value training is 1pc.

Move tutor moves are 1pc per move.

Lastly, requesting Pokemon with gender ratios of 12.5% (i. e. a female Turtwig) is an extra 2pc.

THE FIRE'S HOT! HOW'S BREAKFAST?
tumblr_inline_n81z15xWMG1qhohik.gif

Breeding Segment Status:
OPEN/CLOSED

*PANCAKES COMING SOON*
0-0 talk to me tommarow mourning

Alrighty Myst,

Okay Myst.
If you are wondering what I got from the egg.
Kangaskan

Reactions: Mr. Kream
What about oranges?

Bumping, for the love of sausage.

Sharpedo
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
No level up

Sharpedo
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
No level up
So you just want it bred and EV trained then, Zaeehh?

It'll be 3 PC for that, would you like to nickname your sausage?

Last edited:
So you just want it bred and EV trained then, Zaeehh?

It'll be 3 PC for that, would you like to nickname your sausage?
no nick

I'll do it but I don't have my friend code now, i'll have it by tommorow hopefully. But I am certianly doing it

I'll do it but I don't have my friend code now, i'll have it by tommorow hopefully. But I am certianly doing it
Doing what?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back