Justified
Adamant
252 Atk, 252 Spe, 4 Sp. Def
-Protect
-Zen Headbutt
-Close Combat
-Knock Off

This is how Sausage works right?

Yep, that'll be 2pc for the pokemon, 1pc for the EV training, and 1pc for Knock Off; it totals to 4 or 5pc depending on if you want it leveled or not. Would you like it leveled up to a minimum of 50, @N? Btw, it will come as Kirlia, you'll have to evolve it yourself.

Slurpuff @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Unburden
EVs: 28 HP / 252 Atk / 228 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Belly Drum
- Play Rough
- Return
- Drain Punch
Max happiness please

And same for you, @Puppy Ninja, it'll be 2pc for the pokemon, 1pc for the EV training, and will total 3 or 4pc depending on whether or not you want it leveled or not. Would you like it leveled up to a minimum of 50?

Yep, that'll be 2pc for the pokemon, 1pc for the EV training, and 1pc for Knock Off; it totals to 4 or 5pc depending on if you want it leveled or not. Would you like it leveled up to a minimum of 50, @N? Btw, it will come as Kirlia, you'll have to evolve it yourself.
I can level it. Just do everything else. And I have a Dawn Stone so I don't mind evolving it

I can level it. Just do everything else. And I have a Dawn Stone so I don't mind evolving it
Your sausage will be 4pc then.

Btw @Puppy Ninja, you'll also have to evolve Slurpuff yourself.

Your sausage will be 4pc then.

Btw @Puppy Ninja, you'll also have to evolve Slurpuff yourself.
level it up please. Can I trade you the evolution item so it evolves when I get it.Nickname it Slurpuppy Please. How much PC?

level it up please. Can I trade you the evolution item so it evolves when I get it.Nickname it Slurpuppy Please. How much PC?
Your sausage will come to 4pc then, and if that's the case, hold on to it and trade me the item on the trade fodder when I trade you.

PC sent

Reactions: Mr. Kream
Also @Puppy Ninja, you'll have to add max happiness yourself as it auto resets to zero whenever a Pokemon changes trainers, but it's pretty simple, just battle with it for like a day.

You're still going to have to be a little bit more specific for me...

Sharpedo
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- Crunch
- Waterfall
- Ice Fang
No level up
Order 1 is ready, Zaeehh come get your sausage! It's at level 10, with exact IV's 24/30/30/31/31/31. The missing moves are level up moves.

Last edited by a moderator:
Order 1 is ready, Zaeehh come get your sausage! It's at level 10, with exact IV's 24/30/30/31/31/31. The missing moves are level up moves.
ok, I'm going online

Alrighty, one sec while I cook this croc.

Edit: Ehhh.... He disconnected... and I think it was intentional...

T
Alrighty, one sec while I cook this croc.

Edit: Ehhh.... He disconnected...
Thank you

Enjoy

Order numbah 2! @N your sausage is ready! Ralts' IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/31. Also, as it turns out, Gallade is the only one in his evolution line that is capable of learning Knock Off, so you'll have to handle his moves yourself. I'll refund you one pc since you paid for it, and make an amendment to my rules later.

Order numbah 2! @N your sausage is ready! Ralts' IV's are 31/31/31/x/31/31. Also, as it turns out, Gallade is the only one in his evolution line that is capable of learning Knock Off, so you'll have to handle his moves yourself. I'll refund you one pc since you paid for it, and make an amendment to my rules later.
Cool, thanks ^-^

Special Order #4 @Danny

S4-1 (Pokemon/2pc)+(Leveling/1pc)+(EV Training/1pc) = 4

S4-2 (Pokemon/2pc)+(Leveling/1pc)+(EV Training/1pc) = 4

S4-3 (Pokemon/2pc)+(Leveling/1pc)+(EV Training/1pc)+(Tutor/1pc) = 5

S4-4 (Pokemon/2pc)+(Leveling/1pc)+(EV Training/1pc) = 4

S4-5 (Pokemon/2pc)+(Leveling/1pc)+(EV Training/1pc) = 4

S4-6 (Pokemon/2pc)+(Leveling/1pc)+(EV Training/1pc) = 4

Total: (4 x 5) + 5 = 25pc

Bumping, as all current orders are completed, and an update to the main thread is coming. As of this moment, Egg Stock 2 is ready for sale!

@Tabby Slime, please remember to trade me back the Whipped Dream.

MOAR EGGZ?
5 EGGS
SP00PY CUSTOMER IS BACK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back