Music Corner

• Thread starter PersonSP
  • Start date
@Spinnerweb I feel like you would like the band Real Friends, though you seem to prefer more real metal than the punk-screamo type bands. If that's the case, then you should probably try Pirate Metal.. xD Tbh, the first time you hear this song, you're gonna be like "This is awful.." but then you'll end up singing it in your head and realize you like it..or at least that's what happened to me. xD

@Spinnerweb I feel like you would like the band Real Friends, though you seem to prefer more real metal than the punk-screamo type bands. If that's the case, then you should probably try Pirate Metal.. xD Tbh, the first time you hear this song, you're gonna be like "This is awful.." but then you'll end up singing it in your head and realize you like it..or at least that's what happened to me. xD

I have a confession to make.

I loved Alestorm's Hangover on the very first listen. It's awesome :D ... I don't know what that makes me, but I really like it. I'm going to check this band out, they're fun to listen to :D I really really love it, it's so catchy and fun and cheery :cat:

I think the main reason I liked it because they're like an electric Voltaire. I love Voltaire, and I think you might like him:

Thank you so much for recommending Alestorm, again. Before listening to it I was sure it was gonna be awful and before playing it I felt the same trepidation as before getting an injection, but it was really uplifting. :) I might check out Real Friends too. Can you please recommend more humorous bands? I think my music collection is mostly dark. :vamp:

I have a confession to make.

I loved Alestorm's Hangover on the very first listen. It's awesome :D ... I don't know what that makes me, but I really like it. I'm going to check this band out, they're fun to listen to :D I really really love it, it's so catchy and fun and cheery :cat:

I think the main reason I liked it because they're like an electric Voltaire. I love Voltaire, and I think you might like him:

Thank you so much for recommending Alestorm, again. Before listening to it I was sure it was gonna be awful and before playing it I felt the same trepidation as before getting an injection, but it was really uplifting. :) I might check out Real Friends too. Can you please recommend more humorous bands? I think my music collection is mostly dark. :vamp:

LOL. That's what most people feel, I'm sure xD IT's also funny that it's a cover of a pop song that's actually just about drinking, but it's more fitting with pirates. xD Also, I've loved Voltaire for a really long time. It's cool that you like them too :cat: The Beast of Pirate Bay and Brains are my favorites :D

Reactions: 18
Back