Music that you absolutely cannot stand?

• Thread starter The Governor
  • Start date
so,this is more complicated
I dont like "industrial metal",the problem is,most of the genres bands can be divided into two types
1.Metal with Electronic Elements
2.Bands that play neither indutrial nor metal

Also,i dislike how some artists that dont even see themselves as some kind of music get considered as that kind of music
I also really dislike noise artists that take the genre REALLY LITERALL and seem to forget that it still has to do with music
And there is one thing i dislike about metal:There are just too many irrelevant or just joke genres/bands.
Why exactly is something like Spongebobcore an thing?
I also really dislike subgenre music that has nothing to do with the main genre.
I also hate it when artists sell out

I also REALLY REALLY REALLY hate the music thats played on the radio

Theres one thing i most dislike tho: People changing underground music for mainstream consumption,its underground,its not supposed to be enjoyed by everyone.
You cant make it mainstream without watering it down.Some music just doesnt work as mainstream music.

I also hate the loudness war.
If i think that music isnt loud enough,i turn it louder,i dont need an cd that is on 100dezibel.

Most disliked would be Muzak tho.
You know,like the sound loop played in elevators.
Its annoying.

Pop is well mostly bad. Pop is when I wanted to stop living in this world. There is some good pop songs like Shawn mended (Who ever this guy is) Stitches. I have no idea what Reggae is but people in this thread thinks its bad. I HATE RAP. I like opera sort of. I don't know why people hate country music, I like it. The only metal I listen to is Skrillet ( Not sure if that is Metal) Skrillet is good. I don't like Dubstep that much.

I hate pop music and rapers, nouth said

I hate most music genres but the most hated is tehno and house genre. I mean, it's just a repetitive beat over and over and you can't even dance to it and the lyrics are sometimes repetitive as much as the beat. My ears literally hurt when I heart it.
Except tehno and house I really hate black and death metal. Don't get me wrong, I love metal music, it's the only thing I like, but black and death metal are just so annoying, they just scream in the blank and black metal is only about Satan and sacrificing, it get's on my nerves.
Next thing on my list that I really hate are K-pop and J-pop. For those two it's just a huge NOPE from me.

I have my limits. And Dubstep is something I desire to avoid.
My reason is because I feel it's a messy electric noise that everyone else is recreating everywhere.

Heavy metal is the absolute worst, like the whole screaming and just NOIIIISE is kinda annoying to me. I'd say that rap, country and most pop music played on the radio stations in the UK are also quite bad.

The best, though, is alternative rock. Can't get enough Imagine Dragons! :thumbsup:

Contry, rap, non- Adele pop released after 2,000 AD, kill me please
How do people thing Bieber is an Artist
It used to take talent, like with queen, rolling stones, etc. Now anyone can sing with enough autotune
kill me please, Lindsey Lohan and Kanye think because they're rich they can do whatever they want.
I hate it so much, I wish I had friends who understood, this is why i have now friends.
Im a 7th grader and i swear to god my generation is so doomed and all those who don't agree are stuck in this crap we call "music"

Oooooh! I HATE Techno,R&B ,Jazz,(Drone)Pop and Jpop and Blues :punch:
Thanks for making this post, it helped me vent! :D

images

'Nuff said.

Reactions: Kakea
Have you ever heard of "manele" just listen xD

For one I hate rap music, not because I dislike the completely unnecessary, inappropriate lyrics (I honestly couldn't care less about that) but because there's no music to it. It's just people talking to a beat. Sure there's a few good rap songs, but most of it is just garbage. I also dislike screamo, for much the same reason. It's just a bunch of people screaming, so what's the point. On the other hand I do love heavy metal and almost any rock music, just not the stuff where it's only people screaming. I also love fast music. The other kind of music I hate is American Pop music. I actually kind of like pop music, but american pop music is just stupid. It's just a bunch of people, who only have a job because there pretty, singing about some person they "love", who they will then release a break up song about a few months later. That's not to say there are no good american pop singers, it's just that a majority of them are terrible.

Reactions: Kakea
Back