Show Off My first custom amiibo :D

• Thread starter Derplink_:3
  • Start date
Derplink_:3

Derplink_:3

Merciful Human
Towns Folk
Hello fellow pedians, it's ur friendly neighbor Derporo :p. I just recently got the New 3DS xl and alongside that I got me 2 amiibos which are my first since I still don't have Smash for the Wii U (planing on getting that when I go back home for the summer xD) and I thought to myself the moment I opened that Mario amiibo and took it out "I should make a POEM!!!" Then it hit me, I suck at that. So then it hit me again, and I was like "Who's hitting me with these idea's?!" Finally I thought I should customize my amiibo :D

I know this might not look familiar cause it's non related to nintendo, but in a fact it's more related to Sony Playstation. So for those Plastation players u might notice who my amiibo is based of :sneaky: and for the fun and friendly Nintendo fans here's who my amiibo is based off. This is based of the Infamous franchise for the PS3/PS4 and the guy in question is Evil Cole McGrath from Infamous 2. ;)

Also please before continuing on please read everything that is described here, it reliefs me when people do so and u understand my perspective of my custom amiibo. :)

Here are all the views from 4 sides :D:IMG_0224.jpgIMG_0225.jpg IMG_0227.jpgIMG_0226.jpg
Explnation:
As you can see the front side has his eyes painted red for the evil theme he's based on, on his fist may look like a grey ring but it's actually a grey bandage that the main protagonist of the game he's based on has on one of his fingers on one hand, and the other hand has about 3.

I painted the fireball red and gave it tad bit of white to sort of make it look like he's projecting red lightning from his hands :D.

His shirt is ripped from the side and I painted his arms/hands with a somewhat relevant color to make it look like the character he's based of, not to mention I made him grey sleeves, a reddish shirt, cobalt blue jeans, and finally grey shoes with a black stripe going down it cause that's how the based of person dresses and how his shoes look like:p.

The face plate has a concrete look to it with a blast shard plunged into the concrete with a glow around it, this is a blast shard :D
Screen Shot 2015-03-02 at 11.23.40 PM.png
On the back side you could see like a backpack, and yes it is a backpack but specialized for carrying the based of guy's weapon he uses called the AMP. Also u could notice a little bit of grass under him.;)

For the right side not much, and lastly on the left side you could see on his jeans some sort of design symbol thing which will make very soon when observing a couple of pictures of Evil Cole McGrath(the guy he's based off :p)

Alright here is the reference images:
evil20cole_heroic.png
infamous2_HeroEdition_WE_13.jpg
Conclusion:
So thought's, concerns, or even any questions? Please feel free to tell me how well I made this beauty :D. Also if u have made a custom amiibo please feel free to post it here, I would love to see how good people at making their own innovative customizations ;)

Reactions: 3dsatackman, SmashChamp, 532 and 5 others
^^ messed up.
do you know any ssb4 amibbos i could try to make Sora cause i can only think of Pit

^^ messed up.
do you know any ssb4 amibbos i could try to make Sora cause i can only think of Pit
I'm guessing only Pit works :D Or even Dark Pit :p

I'm guessing only Pit works :D Or even Dark Pit :p
Ok i'll use dark pit for anti form sora and pit for Sora regular but no dpit right now!

EDIT:there is no dark pit coming out :(

Last edited:
yes there is

I am so jealous! You are an awesome artist dude. I wished I was that good and making something like that. Good job! It looks too awesome. Sell it to me:p:D

Awesome!

Reactions: Derplink_:3
looks cool! Much better than what I could do

Holy mackerel just learning about these things and shocked to see someone customed theres O.O the material was not hard to paint? I mean I don't know too much of these seft for what they can do .. that looks nice !

Holy mackerel just learning about these things and shocked to see someone customed theres O.O the material was not hard to paint? I mean I don't know too much of these seft for what they can do .. that looks nice !
The material of the actual figure wasn't hard to paint, I painted it with gloss paint to give it that nice shine :D glad u liked it Yumi :cat:

Its nice I am creative and do some odd things but that looks hard then again im not a painter im a throw items together to make something useful like my iPad stand or my card board table mishmashed to a wall shelf for my laptop kinda deal ..

Its nice I am creative and do some odd things but that looks hard then again im not a painter im a throw items together to make something useful like my iPad stand or my card board table mishmashed to a wall shelf for my laptop kinda deal ..
Ah I see, your a very innovative artist :cat:

Reactions: Yumi Chi
My mom finds it weird but when you has no green you must be creative and I love to be creative I has fun with it!!

My mom finds it weird but when you has no green you must be creative and I love to be creative I has fun with it!!
Same here, my parents say it isn't art but probably when their mad about something :p:rotfl:

Reactions: Yumi Chi
Can u do one 4me? :eek:

Good morning
Ello my good chap :D(PM me I'll talk to you in detail buddy ;))

Can u do one 4me? :eek:
Unless you want to ship me or send me your amiibo then I'd customize it for you for atleast 70PC's :D

Reactions: NIN10
It really looks great ! well compared to the one my friend tried to customize:blackeye: . I have never really seen anybody here attempt customizing an amiibo so great job on the work . Looks good only for a few little tweaks that could be changed but definitely better than most people I've seen . Hope you keep up the good work ! :D

Back