Show Off My first custom amiibo :D

• Thread starter Derplink_:3
  • Start date
It really looks great ! well compared to the one my friend tried to customize:blackeye: . I have never really seen anybody here attempt customizing an amiibo so great job on the work . Looks good only for a few little tweaks that could be changed but definitely better than most people I've seen . Hope you keep up the good work ! :D
Why thank you buddy :D, I tried really hard making it and I made it a non Nintendo character since I thought it be a fresh and new idea that no one ever thought of :p Also how does your friends amiibo look like? Do u have a pic of it?:)

Why thank you buddy :D, I tried really hard making it and I made it a non Nintendo character since I thought it be a fresh and new idea that no one ever thought of :p Also how does your friends amiibo look like? Do u have a pic of it?:)
Yeah that fresh idea really changed the character quite a bit and ... the background is also neat too ;)

Reactions: Derplink_:3
Yeah that fresh idea really changed the character quite a bit and ... the background is also neat too ;)
Thanks I wanted the pic to look great :D;)

It's nice. I love how you did the backpack thingy. It's matches the picture, :)

It's nice. I love how you did the backpack thingy. It's matches the picture, :)
Thanks Dinorawr :p Ikr?:rotfl:

Reactions: 3823
I really love custom figures! I often check the Skylanders one but didn't really check the Amiibos. I like what you did there, good job ^^

Unless you want to ship me or send me your amiibo then I'd customize it for you for atleast 70PC's :D
Nvmnd :p

Many people have been painting amiibos and making them look cool. @Derplink_:3 is one of them.

awsome just awsome

Interesting......

My amiibos are to precious to paint.....

Reactions: Ninja-Patty, Animus Gigas and Derplink_:3
Interesting......

My amiibos are to precious to paint.....
Well they become even more precious when you do customize them since they're unique and only you can have them :p
But I get what ya mean little cuz :D

Reactions: 423
Whoa, that custom Amiibo looks amazing! I really like the way the base looks as well as the the way the backpack looks! The background looks pretty cool as well, even though it probably has nothing to do with the Amiibo lol. You, Derplink, have great talent! This is actually the first custom Amiibo I've seen!

ummm AWESOME

Wow,Pretty Impressive

Whoa, that custom Amiibo looks amazing! I really like the way the base looks as well as the the way the backpack looks! The background looks pretty cool as well, even though it probably has nothing to do with the Amiibo lol. You, Derplink, have great talent! This is actually the first custom Amiibo I've seen!
Why thank you very much my good chap :D:pompus: I tried my best to be innovative and thought I should base my amiibo off something non Nintendo related, and the first thought that came to me when I did so is Infamous 2 since I thought it would be awesome to paint the fireball and make it look like lightning :D

That is the most awesome thing I've ever seen.

That is the most awesome thing I've ever seen.
Oh I'm glad you liked it :D Thank you :thumbsup:

Cool i've never seen anybody think of this before it's a really cool idea and you can only get better at it!

Cool i've never seen anybody think of this before it's a really cool idea and you can only get better at it!
Why thank you ma lady :D, I want to know how to post it onto google to get people to notice it on the Internet :p

Back