My friend found this...

• Thread starter KorthosEber
  • Start date
KorthosEber

KorthosEber

Gamzee Makara, The Bard Of Rage
Towns Folk
My friend has an Android phone. He was looking through the files of it and he found this image. It was classified as "JIDR" and it looks creepy, but neither of us can identify what it is. I just figured I would post this to see if we could get any answers as to what it is.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 KB · Views: 56
My reaction after staring at for a while
5598389_orig.gif

Okay this is what I think it is...first I thought it could be a picture of Bonnie from FNAF 2 since the color pattern is the same but dismissed that since Bonnie doesn't have tears in his chest.

I thought it could be a purple Foxy (again FNAF) since the holes in the 'creatures' are in the same spot and the 'face' in the corner kinda looks like his
610CC17C0A356A2132800C34E3D5D2D8D449EE5E
and here's another view
latest

Does you're friend remember where he took the picture?

He said he never took it, he just found it in his internal memory. We discussed it a bit and we think it looks like a face and torso.

That's creepy...I have an Android too, let me check my files and see if the same thing comes up (Android may take creepy pics to test the cameras or something) if its not there then I think you guys may have your own Creepypasta.

Okay I'm gonna go check now.

Find anything?

No, I checked the internal system and used the deep search I have installed and nothing popped up only a bunch of empty folders.

I have to admit finding that image is super spooky.

Yeah, just looking at it is unnerving for me. I'll post it on some other sites and see what turns up.

Good luck, and I can help too if you want.

Ok. Feel free to post it anywhere. I'll be talking about it with said friend.

Okay :)

hmm that's pretty awkward xP It looks sort of like a creepy face wrapped around a dark cloak ... I've never seen anything like it :eek:

It's so creepy right? I mean I love spooky scary skeletons things but this was just creepy.

It's so creepy right? I mean I love spooky scary skeletons things but this was just creepy.
ikr >.x It also looks like it's holding some sort of sword/knife thing as far I would depict. I'm still trying to see what might the torso part be .-.

I know right...and the image in the corner looks like a face peeking out....:cold:

Yeah. It doesn't help me that right now it's pitch black outside, lol

Same here and it's super quiet in my house right now too.

Any luck with posting elsewhere yet?

Where exactly did he find that image ? Because the internal memory has folders everywhere so if we want to check if we have it too, it would be great to have some more precision :p

I'm not gonna say it (FAKE), but if that was REALLY in the files, the ONLY explanation is that he downloaded a game for his mobile, then perhaps he deleted it and forgot all about it, and that image could be a sprite from that game or app.

Reactions: 3823
Do you have a higher resolution version of this ? 85*100 pixels is a bit small to see...
I'm not gonna say it (FAKE), but if that was REALLY in the files, the ONLY explanation is that he downloaded a game for his mobile, then perhaps he deleted it and forgot all about it, and that image could be a sprite from that game or app.

Except most of the games on Android use a .nomedia file at the root of their folders to prevent the Gallery app from listing media in those folders to show up.
Also, a search on Google Images with the picture brings up nothing but things unrelated.

Back