My friend found this...

• Thread starter KorthosEber
  • Start date
Do you have a higher resolution version of this ? 85*100 pixels is a bit small to see...

Except most of the games on Android use a .nomedia file at the root of their folders to prevent the Gallery app from listing media in those folders to show up.
Also, a search on Google Images with the picture brings up nothing but things unrelated.
First of all, you said MOST of the games! Secondly, it has to be a sprite (size, resolution, etc. point to that). Thirdly, forget google images, I just did a military level search throughout the entire web and only found the pic here, but did find some similar ones in some other locations. So, just to end this pointless thing, this is undoubtedly a FAKE! It's just a joke, that's that! No more discussion!

Reactions: D4rkDragon
First of all: sorry for not replying to this thread, I had exams in school and some MACHO studying took place.
Second of all: this is NOT a fake. I will contact my friend ASAP and ask him where exactly he found the file.

First of all: sorry for not replying to this thread, I had exams in school and some MACHO studying took place.
Second of all: this is NOT a fake. I will contact my friend ASAP and ask him where exactly he found the file.
Ok, I talked to him. He said it was in a file named "tuil" and that's it. Android users, whip out your shlong- I mean phones and try to find this. It might actually be fake, and I'm willing to accept that, but I want to know why it's there.

I think there was a chance he might've not been lying. I remember seeing weird pictures in the file manager too. Idk, I think they're cached or something. - shrugs cause i dunno what I'm saying -

It does resemble an animatronic. I couldn't find the exact image anywhere on google, and the thing is too small to properly make out. I'm thinking either you friend is playing a prank on you and that that's a screenshot from a FNAF game edited.
Or his phone is actually possessed by an evil spirit of a man who was murdered by animatronics and as a result wanders the earth haunting all android devices.

Okay, I can't come up with a better explanation for it than my first one. :facepalm:

I see a lock, an evil face along with his good friend darkness

Whatever it is, it might be wearing a shiny unzipped leather jacket because of the silver hole that is barely visible. Or maybe it's some sort of dead carcass in an open body bag. If you really want to find answers as to what it is, you should post the image on Reddit and see what others say. If only the quality of the picture was better, maybe we'd have a better clue. xP

Nah post that on 4Chan and see what happens m8. Also, that's probably me in the morning with out my make up

Reactions: Hayleia
Nah post that on 4Chan and see what happens m8. Also, that's probably me in the morning with out my make up
Either or. Same results.

That kinda looks like bonnie from five nights at freddys

Back