Show Off My gallery

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

Still annoyed...
Towns Folk
Okay, so I admit I'm not really confident with my stuff. So it took me a while before opening this gallery, after I requested the other one to be... ELIMINATED.

It's way easier for me to do request than to simply... show off, so here we go. I'll post the requests I did for the forum here. Yes, you can comment and all, but please do it in a constructive way, pointing only a flaw without details won't really help me.

I'm currently doing mainly one style but plan on trying different things, I just wanted to start with something I was comfortable with as I stopped playing with photoshop for many years before starting back here.

2rhldti.jpg

2iwabls.jpg

x1eq6q.jpg

epgcwg.jpg

r05hqc.jpg

14obxc2_th.png

eitjxy.jpg

xdigzd.jpg

2hygiok.jpg

30981g3.jpg

23r8hw6.jpg

2s0gs1z.jpg

2ewgns2.jpg

2vjzlao.jpg

voxvl1.jpg

So... thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Livada, T-Player Guy, Kaidan and 4 others
I don't know why you're not confident. I love your work. I'm surprised you don't charge for this

Probably because I see all the flaws in them, and each comment, even if it's a little something, makes me feel like it's terrible and I should do it again.

Well, don't feel so down about them. I mean, from what I've seen, you're up there with Shippo as the best GFX artists on Pedia

Reactions: Mikaya
Whoa that some awesome art,pretty good I think shippo has some tough competiton.I really like your drawings they are well done,spectacular and mind blowing as well as creative.Absoultely wonderful if I must say.

Woah guys, you are really giving me a boost in self confidence. I didn't really expected that so... thank you, seriously!

I'm glad it helps! Is it okay if I use this on another forum I go on?

The sig I made you? Sure no problem!

Don't be so doubtful of your works, because trust me, your GFX is really good :thumbsup:.

Like I said before, you have great skill and your work is amazing. You need to be more confident in your skills. ;)

don't feel discouraged if someone gives you criticism, you can work on it and perhaps become an even better GFXer! :D

2qwdipz.jpg

1tof3b.jpg
For his one I had to respect this reference:
images-5-jpg.2137
So I had to search for the pictures and place them in a similar way.

I had computer issues recently so I've been unable to do much =( But I should get back at it this week (I hope!!)

Reactions: Livada
Just posting some other stuff I did a while back:

Sign13.gif

2n6rhuf.jpg

w4lmx.jpg

2eekljs.jpg

15mlboo.jpg

Reactions: Livada, T-Player Guy, CrazyElf and 1 other person
Such amazing sigs.

Thanks Smash, I really appreciate the compliment. I,m less shy about my stuff now ^^

Ohhhh maan, that dragon one though. I mean, they are all brilliant, but dayyuumm.

Ah, that Vaporeon sig is sick :eek:. All of them are amazing, but jeez, that Vaporeon one is cool, and my favorite :D

Your newer sigs are even better! such skill! the Vaporeon one would be my fave! loving those colors/effects! ^.^

Awesome!

Moar moar moar!! Started to get my hand at text because I've been asked to =/ It's way harder than I thought! Lots of new stuff, I should update the gallery more often instead of spamming it in one shot =/

e700hu.jpg

mwywkz.jpg

2lthdnn.jpg

1q4kra.jpg

5wyu81.jpg
2wdvg3n.jpg

2z52lc9.jpg

li5o1.jpg

w00ag.jpg

fammtd.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Livada, Pancake, Yukine and 4 others