Show Off My gallery

• Thread starter 2205
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
2s0gs1z.jpg

This is my favorite one ^_^ your work is really good, and I don't usually say stuff like that unless I mean it. Personally I'd say you're the best GFX artist on Pedia.

Keep up the good work, no reason to be discouraged. Your work is amazing.

Well, don't feel so down about them. I mean, from what I've seen, you're up there with Shippo as the best GFX artists on Pedia
THIS^
I totally agree with you. Now that Shippo isn't here that often, I guess... you could take his throne? :p

Reactions: Mikaya
your most recent sigs are really pretty! the text looks pretty good and works well with the rest of the sigs. I think you've improved a lot from before. No wonder you get so many requests in your shop. ;)

THIS^
I totally agree with you. Now that Shippo isn't here that often, I guess... you could take his throne? :p
I'm not here to take anyone's place, I don't think I have to, I have my own style/twist ^^

Thanks everyone for the compliments, I really appreciate them!

Reactions: Mikaya and 532
Wowie your stuff is amazing! I love them. Keep up the amazing work. You shall be an amazing GFXerer some day! :D

Updating! ^^

aucqva.jpg

1o8uhw.jpg

1rszmo.jpg

25hi8nd.jpg

2hncfu9.jpg

2pqjjt4.jpg

fbcdwh.jpg

29swtt.jpg

6s5ano.jpg

Reactions: 423
Gosh so that's where they come from o_O
great job !!!!!!!

Oh, you've seen a couple of them before? ^^ I didn't post them all in this update though, just a couple!

Some things I did yesterday and the day before ^^

2dtt26r.jpg

262quer.jpg

30bppbc.jpg

213qedz.jpg

Last edited:
All of them are really great and awesome-looking!And don't be unconfident about your work,because all of us can agree that they are very well done!I can most certainly tell that @Shippo would be proud of it. :D

Wow, these are amazing! :3 The colours and the fonts you choose all look great! The kingdom hearts and the vaporeon sigs are my favourite :D

Your art is amazing. <3

Seriously, how you blend the renders and do the 3d stuffz. My favorite is Mikaya's current set >.<

Thanks guys! ^^

@rawrrie what 3D stuff are you talking about? I'm trying to pinpoint what you like XD

I meant how you make the signatures pop-out >.<

The sign you make are beautiful. You're so good at making sigs!. :)

Sigs*

Adding some ^^

2w66u5s.jpg

33vi5o1.jpg

1t3rt1.jpg

9lam4i.jpg

sign63_by_erynn12-d937mvf.png

281lax.jpg

Reactions: 423, Yukine and T-Player Guy
Another update!

sign62anim_by_erynn12-d93p6ad.gif

evelyn_by_erynn12-d93qt8j.png

7YZkE3o.gif

wldssm.jpg

2i8i16e.jpg

24zgfug.jpg

25qx27p.jpg

oid9gh.jpg

Wow, so many awesome sigs :eek:

how did you manage to add the gif in your current sig? that's a nice touch. :D

still working with the pop-out effect as well eh? my fave <3

Thanks!

I'm working using masks in photoshop for the gifs ^^ And yup, still pop-up, I should try something else at one point though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back