Naruto

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
Demon_skeith

Demon_skeith

Hiding in yo PC looking at yer files!
Towns Folk
Guess I'll finally make this (shame on you Marc :p ) but discuss the naruto and Naruto shippuden anime and movies here. Do not spoil anything from the manga though!

For those of you who haven't been watching the anime, it's gotten rather epic and I highly recommend checking it out.

Reactions: Marc
I'm on episode 327 for Naruto Shippuden (it's coming out on Thursday - well, today because it's morning with a dark sky :coffee:). Last week's episode was great.

I haven't watched the movie yet and I may not watch it in 2013, :panda:

I've seen all the naruto movies but I haven't seen any of the shippuden ones yet despite how good looking they are.

I've seen all the naruto movies but I haven't seen any of the shippuden ones yet despite how good looking they are.
The movies aren't as good as the series, ;)

Based on other animes I've watched, I'd agree. What do the movies focus on in the Naruto realm? I didn't even know they had made Naruto movies. 0.0

And, I've watched about halfway through the original Naruto but plan to go back and re visit it. Anyone know what episodes are filler by any chance?

Reactions: flavablastgfish
What do the movies focus on in the Naruto realm? I didn't even know they had made Naruto movies. 0.0
They're different than the series when we're talking about storyline I think.
And, I've watched about halfway through the original Naruto but plan to go back and re visit it. Anyone know what episodes are filler by any chance?
@Demon_skeith should know, :thumbsup:

I have a Naruto PSP case to fool people into thinking I'm a fan. I've tried watching the anime and loved the bits I watched, but I don't have the time to watch so many episodes and I rarely ever like jumping into a story from the middle.

What is better? The manga or the anime?

Actually watching classic anime, so I just finished to watch Inuyasha

What is better? The manga or the anime?

Actually watching classic anime, so I just finished to watch Inuyasha
I'm super ADHD so I prefer the TV show. It helps me picture what is going on without relying on my scattered thoughts to paint a picture for me.

only thing I care about from the movies is that my favorite characters get more action.

@Matthew, where did you leave off at?

Love this anime xD

Just a reminder that that the anime this week is a double episode one. though it's mostly flash backs, so however you watch it make sure you can easily skip ahead if flash backs isn't your thing.

Just a reminder that that the anime this week is a double episode one. though it's mostly flash backs, so however you watch it make sure you can easily skip ahead if flash backs isn't your thing.
:jawdrop: From the looks of things from your post, these aren't 30 second flashbags.
Knowing Naruto episodes, I bet these flashbacks last for 5-15 minutes, :cry:

A lot of it is flash backs with Nine tails point of view commentary. It focuses on a lot of the epic stuff from the anime so it's not bad flash backs.

A lot of it is flash backs with Nine tails point of view commentary. It focuses on a lot of the epic stuff from the anime so it's not bad flash backs.
I watched the double episode and it's like you said. Not bad. I didn't even have to fast forward.

The recent episode was pretty damn good, but I was hoping they do some filler on how the three tails got free and how five and seven tails was captured.

Though they really messed up Naruto's full mode transformation.

They should make the next fillers season all about Minato. We've seen a him a lot, but not much is known about his training and other techniques.

they tried that with the 4th movie I think and didn't go over well with fans.

Guess I'll finally make this (shame on you Marc :p ) but discuss the naruto and Naruto shippuden anime and movies here. Do not spoil anything from the manga though!

For those of you who haven't been watching the anime, it's gotten rather epic and I highly recommend checking it out.
I love Naruto and mostly all the Shonen Jump manga but really I am lost in the anime right now, there is just too many filler episodes. Imo I prefer the manga, but for action scenes that's where the anime shines.

I love Naruto and mostly all the Shonen Jump manga but really I am lost in the anime right now, there is just too many filler episodes. Imo I prefer the manga, but for action scenes that's where the anime shines.
@Demon_skeith can help you skip the fillers. Just tell him what episode you're currently at and he'll give you a list of what to skip, :writing: (there are some decent fillers, by the way - most are not worth watching)

Reactions: jandkas
Back