Naruto

• Thread starter Demon_skeith
  • Start date
the anime team is being very sneaky and throwing in both filler and manga material into a episode.

the anime team is being very sneaky and throwing in both filler and manga material into a episode.
I agree. Today's episode was good.

The thing I always hate about Naruto Shippuden Episodes are they just animate a little and refill it with episodes from Naruto not Naruto Shippuden :)

The thing I always hate about Naruto Shippuden Episodes are they just animate a little and refill it with episodes from Naruto not Naruto Shippuden :)
you mean the ''nostalgic'' filler episodes that feature somthing that already been featured many times or thoes with something filler that happened in the first 3 naruto arcs and never been featured ? most of both of them are very unnecesery and distracting in my opinion.

The refill episodes are really useless wonder why they put it there.... Hope they don't do that anymore for the naruto shippuden series..

filler or as you call it refill episodes, are put in because the anime is too close to the manga content it's made from. In Japan they don't stop making anime till it's finished or becomes unpopular so they must keep making episodes and put in filler to give manga a chance to put some space between the anime.

Given how close the anime is, I suspect we will get hit with filler in the new year.

Naurto is my all time favorite anime! I was just thinking about watching the whole thing over again. Just everything about the anime is PERFECT! I cant explain how much I love that show. My new favorite day is Thursday because thats when the new Naruto Shippuden episodes come out :)))
Madara is a friggin BEAST and Itachi is my main man

Based on other animes I've watched, I'd agree. What do the movies focus on in the Naruto realm? I didn't even know they had made Naruto movies. 0.0

And, I've watched about halfway through the original Naruto but plan to go back and re visit it. Anyone know what episodes are filler by any chance?
http://www.narutohq.com/naruto-shippuden-fillers.php

This has a list of fillers.

I watched Naruto up to episode 6o and decided to try shippuden. I liked it a lot better.
I am currently up to episode 44.

I watched episode 343 a couple of hours ago and I loved it. Don't click the spoiler if you haven't seen the episode.
Can't wait to see what happened to the 5 Kages since Madara entered the battlefield with Naruto. Also, I knew that Tobi was Obito. I just didn't want to believe it.

I watched episode 343 a couple of hours ago and I loved it. Don't click the spoiler if you haven't seen the episode.
Can't wait to see what happened to the 5 Kages since Madara entered the battlefield with Naruto. Also, I knew that Tobi was Obito. I just didn't want to believe it.
Everyone knows that :sneaky: you could tell because one of his eyes does not have sharingan instead a rinnegan be caused he got it from Nagato xD... :p

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I'm on episode 114 now. Does anyone have any reccomendations for the best way to watch naruto shippuden after episode 150 ?

I downloaded a high quality pack of episodes but it only reaches to 150.

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. I'm on episode 114 now. Does anyone have any reccomendations for the best way to watch naruto shippuden after episode 150 ?

I use http://tokyoinsider.net/ for getting all my episodes.

You can use this two website they load high quality even on phones and loads fast , http://www.narutoget.com and
http://kissanime.com great websites to watch naruto first link only has naruto though.

I stopped watching it because I realized the anime is silly.

I still read the manga, though.

I stopped watching it because I realized the anime is silly.

I still read the manga, though.
How is the Anime silly ? , I can understand that the filler episodes are annoying there were like filler episodes for 10 episodes in the Naruto Shippuden Series , quite long :eek:

How is the Anime silly ? , I can understand that the filler episodes are annoying there were like filler episodes for 10 episodes in the Naruto Shippuden Series , quite long :eek:

I don't know, it just seems weird. Like when they're fighting it's not exciting or anything like it is in the manga.

who doesn't like a good naruto shippuden episode i am on the last episode of it and iwatch it in french

I get addicted to anime series quickly, so made a promise to myself that if I'm going to start watching a new serie, it may not have more than about 50 episodes :p so I don't watch series like Naruto, One Piece or Fairy Tail which I sometimes kinda regret :unsure:

Based on other animes I've watched, I'd agree. What do the movies focus on in the Naruto realm? I didn't even know they had made Naruto movies. 0.0

And, I've watched about halfway through the original Naruto but plan to go back and re visit it. Anyone know what episodes are filler by any chance?
filler begin after i think 150

i seen most of the series but i prefer to read the manga no filler

I think that naruto movies are totally sick.. but i did watch Naruto Shippuden those days and i can say that Sakura and Sasuke got really interesting, Sakura because she have a important role on the Ninja War healing all the ninja and helping Tsunade thus improving more as a medical ninja, Sasuke because of the huge things he is doing just to revive his cursed clan.

despite what others think i know from the way the series is sakura is already better than tsunada in ways

Back