New Character in SSB4?

• Thread starter Reece
  • Start date
There's three spots in the roster I think so I imagine who makes it.
On the mobile version there's two, the exact total is 45 characters, 12 characters left to be announced.

From taking a look at the website, it's pretty clear there are a few empty spaces for new characters. I for one hope to see a few more character reveals with the rest to be found in game (as a surprise). However, I think Sakurai will go ahead and announce all of them since gaming websites will surely leak all this information anyways. An awesome CGI trailer is better than some internet posts by a guy who already finished the game.

I would really like waluigi to take one of the spots... Even though it see!s completely impossible now sadly :"( waluigi fans everywhere are pleading, but waluigi in the game!!!!!!!!!

Well here's to the hope that Golden Sun gets to represent. Hoping for Isaac!
As huge a Golden Sun fan as I am... And as great as it would be to see Isaac or Felix... We'd get neither, if I had to guess honestly instead of saying "yeah, Isaac is it!" then Matthew would likely be our Golden Sun rep, and maybe one or two other GS/TLA/DD reps. After all, Dark Dawn showed that Isaac aged quite a bit, meaning so did everyone else. I could maybe see it as Matthew then Older Isaac or such being playable though.

Back